“Signs promised good BBQ, but ...”
Review of Soulman's BBQ

Soulman's BBQ
Ranked #18 of 82 Restaurants in Terrell
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

... the chopped stuff on the daily special sandwich was only OK. The fries were limp and soggy, and the fried okra had been on the steam table for some time. Granted, it was about 1:30 PM, but I had hoped for better.

1  Thank David G
There are newer reviews for Soulman's BBQ

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was the second time for us to eat here, with the previous time being about 3 years ago. The food was good both times. For me the thing that stands out is that, in addition to the usual sides found in barbecue restaurants (potato salad and pinto beans), they have some different things. I particularly enjoyed the cabbage and pinto beans prepared in the soul food tradition. the prices are a little high.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We read the reviews and stopped in for lunch on a Sunday at Soulman's. It was good but nothing special.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My friend and I happened across Soulman's on our way from Central Texas to Shreveport. The first thing I noticed is how incredibly clean and sparkling this restaurant is! The staff is super friendly and act as if they appreciate your business. I ordered the Double Barrel potato with sour cream, butter, cheese, and a ton of chopped beef to top it off. I swear the thing weighed about 5 pounds! I have never had a better baked potato. Yum!!! Large variety of BBQ, sides, and dessert. Easy to get to and easy to get back on the interstate. Be sure to stop in and delight your taste buds. Kudos to the management. This place is VERY well run!

1  Thank Jill G
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great Texas BBQ! Brisket, chicken, ham ribs and sausages. Help yourself sides and sauce! Friendly folks, yummy!

Been to Soulman's BBQ? Share your experiences!