“Nice, confortable, friendly motel”
Review of Motel 6 Terrell

Motel 6 Terrell
and 1 more site!
Motel 6 Terrell
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
Reviewed August 8, 2004

This is the best place that I have stayed at during my trip from Philadelphia to New mexico. I along with my wife and three children were at this motel on May 14th, 2004. Upon arrival, I was greated with a warm friendly staff along with the owners of the motel who went out of their way to make my stay rememberable. I really had a very nice rest. My wife and kids loved it too. I now make it our rest stop since we travel this route alot. Thank you to the management, the owners and the housekeeping for a very wounderfull experience.

The allmose family.

5  Thank yaryar03
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Terrell

Also consider these accommodations in or near Terrell
Quality Inn and Suites
Super 8 Forney
Super 8 Forney
#2 of 2 in Forney
Baymont Inn & Suites Terrell

Been to Motel 6 Terrell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Terrell

Address: 101 Mira Place, I-20 at Virginia Street - S.R. 34, Exit #501, Terrell, TX 75160-5405
Location: United States > Texas > Terrell
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
Price Range: $56 - $97 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1 star — Motel 6 Terrell 1*
Motel 6 Terrell is conveniently located off I-20 near the Tanger Outlet Mall and Terrell State Hospital. Lake Tawakoni is less than 15 miles away. An outdoor pool open May - September. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of our modern rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Motel-6 and Agoda so you can book your Motel 6 Terrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel Six Terrell