“Terrell Texas”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrell Texas”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very nice stay. Staff was super friendly. Didn't much care for the Buddha stuff tho. Location was great. Nice and quiet. Easy access too al stores and shopping.
When we made reservations it was for four people however we had to ask for towels as there only two in the room.
I always travel with my own bedding due to cleanliness issues. For once I did not use my own sheets on the bed!
We most surely will stay here again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Goldthwaite, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The main thing I am upset about is that the website says check out is at 12. I got a call from the front desk at 10:55 asking if I was checking out because check out was at 11. That did not give me time to confirm online again that I was right. The breakfast is sub par. I knew there was going to be no protein but I did not expect that the pastries were little debbie cakes. I felt like I was being watched by the gentleman at the front desk while I ate. I also had to call the front desk to get the Wi-Fi password. To sum it up I only paid $65 for the night, the room wasn't terrible but it definitely an older hotel with limited amenities, like an elevator!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Big Spring, Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Terrible place!! You could smell something bad upon entering building. Room was very dirty, so called "recliner" was tattered and filthy. Had to request clean sheets because the ones on bed were not clean, looked as though they hadn't even been changed. Don't touch phones!! Will never stay there again. Complained to front desk, they were totally uninterested. Will sleep in my car before I stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay at a different motel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

2 Thank elaine r

Travelers are raving about these Terrell hotels

suquamish
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent room. Great service. Very clean. Stayed there on my way to Louisiana and liked it so much i stayed there on my way back. Coffee and breakfast were very good and fresh. Will stay there again if i travel there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank E8066LMbarbaram
J
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Richard (checked us in) and Mark (morning breakfast guy) were wonderful. Room (including bathroom) was clean. Bed was a little hard for my taste. Building does need a little upkeep - trouble closing the door, carpet has seen some traffic and toilet kept refilling. To the staff's credit, they were quick to try and fix the problem and very polite. It was very easy to get in and out of the parking lot even with a little construction in the area. We are non smokers and could smell some smoke in the hall, BUT our room smelled very nice - no smoke at all. There was very little noise to bother light sleepers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RS78_12
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I got into Terrell tx about eleven pm in a monsoon and they had no rooms other than the honeymoon suite open. I even pinky promised that I wouldn't honeymoon anything out of it if I could stay for a regular nights rate I mean you are losing money when that room is not in use. Nope couldn't help me sorry girly you are on a poorly lit road in a place you've never been. You should be able to find a different place just continue on the main road you'll find one. False that was Helter Skelter just to find the main road and I couldn't get across when I did. I mean I have an out of town plate could you do more than tell me to find the main road. I mean that's about as good as 'thirty paces past the red mailbox' took forever to find a different place and the desk lady here was no help. If I wasn't going to pay for the consummation suite there was no reason to help me. Time to head out into the monsoon and travel down the unlit back roads until I found the main road or slept in my car.

• Stayed August 2012
Clute, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

When we first arrived at the motel and asked to see a room, we were very disappointed as we are used to staying in the newer LaQuinta's! When Mgr. realized we were not going to stay, he said they were remodeling and he had one remodeled room available......a king.........so he gave it to us! It was a very nice room and we stayed two nights ......Aug. 21st/22nd! The staff was very nice and made sure our stay was an enjoyable one! We would stay at this LaQuinta again! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the breakfast bar left much to be desired so we ate instead at the Waffle House next door. Usually LaQuinta's have a pretty good breakfast bar so was disappointed in that. But overall our stay here was a good one!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before paying (we didn't have a reservation) and be prepared to walk out if...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

1 Thank 77531gjt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Terrell
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terrell
Super 8 Terrell
#7 of 8 in Terrell
Baymont Inn & Suites Terrell
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite

Been to La Quinta Inn Terrell? Share your experiences!