“An enjoyable stay at a clean quiet hotel.”
Review of Days Inn Terrell

Days Inn Terrell
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The three of us stayed two nights at this Days Inn in Terrell Texas. For two nights after tax it was $142 plus some change which I thought was fair for a Friday and Saturday night. I thought the hotel was very quiet and our room was very clean. I slept soundly both nights and felt safe doing so. If I were to nit pick, the only thing I might mention is the matress was too soft for my liking BUT again everything was clean and housekeeping did a great job. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 100.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Troy D

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed at this family run motel for several days . Breakfast is just OK coffee was good and hot but if you want great coffee your in luck as Starbucks is 20 steps away ! There is also a breakfast restaurant within walking distance also.The pool was warm and the weather was not too hot when we were there. It was better to book the room earlier to get a good rate. Our room was clean , needed updating of course but it was a good place to sleep and easy to get on and off the highway. The owners were nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Property is not taken care of, wood rot that is just painted over, holes in the wood, I can say the sink and tub were clean but it didn't "feel" clean. This motel is run down in my opinion,. Stayed here during Canton First Monday, won't stay again. The prices are triple during this time, I'll pay a little more to "feel" cleaner.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra J
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The rooms were clean. Not really a bad place to stay. We had draining problems in the bathroom. We were having to drain water out of the tub with a paper cup. We called the front office and they couldn't do anything until the morning. But did we get a refund? No. Just sorry.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martha P
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The one thing i look for when visiting any hotels is that they are clean, this one exceeded my expectation. The hotel was spotless and very quit i had good sleep. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family