“Mixed reviews”

Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Terlingua
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Good Ol' Country Home Cooking. We enjoy cooking and I take pride in making sure everything is fresh and prepared just for you. Nothing better than the smile on a satisfied customer.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate here twice while staying in cabins. First morning ate breakfast. Took forever even though they weren't busy. Breakfast not too great. My wife's "veggie" omelette had uncooked bell peppers but no other veggies. My eggs were very runny. Said we wouldn't eat there again but plans changed and had to go there for dinner. Got texas toothpicks which are fired onion strips and fried jalapeño strips. Very good. Got cheeseburgers. Also very good. Even had home cut fries. Ok place to eat if you're at the ranch and don't want to drive into town. Also ordered "box lunches" to take to park. You get a turkey sand which on white bread and a bag of chips for about $6

There are newer reviews for Bad Rabbit Cafe

Reviewed July 1, 2012

On our last trip to visit with my brother, who by the way lives on the ranch, we ate at the Bad Rabbit cafe and it was wonderful. The service was excellent, the Hamburger with the grilled onions and jalopenos, which the waiter recommended, was out of this world great. More homemade fries than you could eat and the beer was ice cold. I plan on trying the chicken fry steak on our next visit. The decor was rustic quaint and it made me feel as if I were back in time. I loved it!!!!

1  Thank rodandanita
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ate there about 8 months ago. It was ok. Not much else to say.