“Good Fajitas”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent service, cold beer and good fajitas. Recommend the combo for 2 people with both chicken and beef. The salsa is great--makes you sweat and your nose run. Reasonable prices. Outside seating available if the wind isn't blowing 35 mph as it was when we were there.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place has great food and very friendly people. I keep going back. If you enjoy a great burger do not miss this spot!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was travelling alone, and the owner sat down and had a beer with me. She not only recommended an excellent meal, but also filled me in on sites to see, and introduced me to other locals. Good service, Good people, and the coldest beer in town.

1  Thank Marc H
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Saturday night during spring break is a busy time for Terlingua dining. We got back a bit late from hiking the park and found this place to have nice outdoor seating with no wait. Good menu with lots of choices and a great $2.50 mimosa. I also had a Terlingua gold draft that was good as well. The salsa had a bit of kick which I enjoyed with the homemade chips. I had a great Tex-mex combo plate. I agree with other reviewers that smoking made the indoor section unpalatable. However the live entertainment was good and the staff attentive and welcoming. Prices were reasonable and the view from the second story patio is excellent.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The best feature of the High Sierra is the upstairs balcony seating. The worst feature is the smoky indoor dining area. Somewhere in between is the food. The service is good.