“I stay at this location on an average 2-3 time a month. The...”
Review of Super 8 Temple

Super 8 Temple
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Temple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I would like to recognize the Super 8 in Temple. I stayed there for a few hours on the night of February 6, 2014 while en route to Dallas. I was delayed on my arrival to Dallas and had to start making my way back home. Upon arrival, Carlos who was on duty overnight was very pleasant and got a room for me immediately. I was impressed to find a clean room and a hot shower. While the location is a bit pricey, what can you expect when it is the only hotel for a few miles. The only thing that needs to be worked on is not having the PTAC's so noisy. Otherwise I will visit again if I have to.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
ddilley, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Temple, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for leaving us a review! Every review is seen by future and former guests alike, and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us such an informative response. We are also pleased to hear that our location and room, helped you along your way. I do apologize if the A/Cs were a bit too noisy, and hope that it was too much of an inconvenience during your stay.
We understand there are plenty of options for lodging in Temple, and are thankful for your patronage and support.
College Station, Texas
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Pros:
- Motel is within close proximity to S&W Temple Hospital

Cons:
- David the night front desk attendant seemed preoccupied with a personal phone call when I walked in to check in to the motel. After waiting approximately 5 minutes he finally ended his call and addressed me, quite rudely I might add. David's behavior was unenviting - no greeting, no smile and made extremely unprofessional comments. I would have canceled my reservation and taken my chances elsewhere if I hadn't already prepaid.
- The hotel is located directly next to I35, so expect loud traffic noises all night.
- My room is old and has not been well maintained.

In summary: I will never stay here again. Book at your own risk.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ddilley, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Temple, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Good day!

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review and welcome all criticism. As criticism helps us improve where we are lacking. The desk clerk that you speak of, has been reprimanded for his said actions. There is absolutely no excuse for any guest to feel unwelcome, and for that we cannot apologize enough. We wish that all of our guests to have a safe, and sound stay while our property. We understand that you have plenty of choices while staying in Temple, and we hope to have you back . If you are ever in our area again, please, call me directly, and I will personally see that you not only have a great stay, but that it is on us!

Once again, we appreciate your patronage, and hope that we will see you in the near future. Thank you .
Springdale
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The motel was in great shape, the sheets smelled and felt really clean. The towels were nice and fluffy. We slept very well and would stay here again. As we stay in motels all over the US, this was definitely one of the best.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hello there again,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We appreciate the patronage, and are pleased to hear your stay was a great one! Of course, if you are ever in Temple again, we would love to see you back! Hope to see you in the near future.
New Braunfels
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great room but was given a room at night that already had a family inside...scared both of us a lot! We were also given a room right next to 3 others when the whole side was empty...not sure what that was all about!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

ddilley, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Temple, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Hello again!

We certainly appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review! We also would like to apologize for the mix up, and you entering a room that was already occupied. We make no excuses for this, and hope that it didn't inconvenience you too much. Because we have such a large property, we try to keep our guests in one area , so that it is a little easier on our housekeeping staff. Anytime you would like to request a specific room, let our front desk staff know, and we will do our best to put you where you prefer! Once again, we apologize for our mistake, and hope that you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves. We appreciate all our guests, and know you have a lot to chose from when in Temple. We are glad you chose to stay with us! Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Temple
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Temple
Days Inn Temple
Days Inn Temple
#12 of 24 in Temple
Holiday Inn Temple- Belton

Been to Super 8 Temple? Share your experiences!