“Very nice rooms, comfortable, with excellent staff!”

Holiday Inn Temple- Belton
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Temple
“Very nice rooms, comfortable, with excellent staff!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nice big rooms, staff was so nice! Good food at af very good price! You need to hang out here for a beer and talk to the bartender Christy, she is a blast! The manager moved me to a better room to accommodate my desire to"face time" with my son, which was above and beyond. Thanks Abby!

• Stayed July 2014
HITempleBelton, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Temple- Belton, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear 2wommyboy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Temple! Your comments regarding Abby and Christy are greatly appreciated. We are very lucky to have them as part of the team! I am glad you were able to "face time" with your son, and I hope you return to see us again soon!
Safe travels,
Cathryn Vacca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I arrived late Saturday night. Our reservation was for 6 nights. When making the reservation, we specifically asked for a room away from the elevators and ice machine.....a quiet area. Monday night over 50 noisy active kids arrived together. There was screaming and running up and down the halls and bouncing on beds. I even opened our door and asked that they please be considerate of others trying to sleep (11:00 pm). Peace lasted less than 2 minutes. We got very little sleep for 3 nights and politely (really) complained to the hotel staff. There was not much they could do. They had sent letters to the guardians of the kids The morning we checked out, the hotel management credited us 3 days. They were polite and professional. We appreciate this act of customer service. Next time we will call ahead to make sure the kid's summer softball league will not be guests with us.

Room Tip: Always ask for the top floor away from stairs, elevators and ice machines. Call ahead to make sure t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Donnalee I,
Thank you for your recent stay and informative review of Holiday Inn Temple. I apologize greatly for the noisy experience you encountered, and I thank you for being so understanding. I hope that we will get the chance to serve you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly to fulfill your room requests.
Baytown, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have always been on the fence about Holiday Inns- just could take them or leave them, but this hotel definitely has changed my mind, and I will be trying out more from this chain in the future!When you walk into this hotel you instantly feel the friendly vibe, and you are greeted very warmly. The staff was top-notch. I literally didn't come in contact with anyone I couldn't say that about. This hotel is also very, very clean. The rooms are plush, and the beds very comfortable. In fact, you feel as if you are at a 5 star hotel. The air conditioner worked fabulously, which is a must for me. Just down the highway there are many eating places, and the hotel is just off of the highway so easy to find. There is a bar and restaraunt, which I ate at every night. It was very good and not outrageously priced. I just can't say enough about this hotel. I really didn't want to leave, and can't wait to go back.

1 Thank cheermomasr
HITempleBelton, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Temple- Belton, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear cheermomasr,
I cannot tell you how pleased the staff at Holiday Inn Temple/Belton is to hear that we have made another possibly loyal guest to the brand. We strive to create a special experience for every guest that walks through our doors, whether they are traveling for business or pleasure. I have passed your review on t our front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant staff, as well as acknowledged each department for a job well done. Thank you for enjoying our restaurant nightly, and for all of your kind comments regarding our top-notch service. We hope to have to pleasure to host again!
Utah
Reviewed June 14, 2014

What a great place to stay! Just what a traveler needs...super nice front desk staff, comfortable, clean, spacious room AND delicious food! One of the very best Holiday Inn locations in Texas. Highly recommend this amazing hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
HITempleBelton, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Temple- Belton, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Gail T,
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at Holiday Inn Temple! I am pleased that you enjoy the facilities and return time and time again, and to hear that we are one of the best locations in Texas is such a wonderful compliment. We hope to see you soon, and thank you for recommending us!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn, Temple, Texas and it was more than I expected. The staff was very courteous and helpful and the room was very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel and they have a full bar and restaurant.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
HITempleBelton, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Temple- Belton, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Danny C,
Thank you for your 5 star review of Holiday Inn Temple, and for your kind comments about our staff. We hope to serve you again during future stays!
Cheshire
Reviewed June 5, 2014

From the moment of check in, to checking out, the whole experience of staying here was wonderful. The best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed in. The staff were lovely, friendly and helpful. There's a very small gym with a treadmill, cross trainer and bike, and a pool - so take your swimsuit!
The menu is small but delicious.
If I ever go back to Temple I wouldn't think twice about booking into here again, simply because the staff were so lovely.

Room Tip: Take your swimsuit!
Dear Redwards81,
Thank you for making us your first choice when looking for accommodations in the Temple, TX area. We appreciate your kind comments about our staff, and thank you for the compliments on our food, pool, and gym. We hope to serve you again soon!
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Our son was care flighted to Mclane's hospital in Temple. We searched for hotels and found the Holiday Inn Express in town. What an Oasis! Staff was friendly and caring, rooms were clean and nice, bed was AMAZING after being in the hospital for long periods of time. Extremely grateful for the service and the cleanliness. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014
HITempleBelton, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Temple- Belton, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Michael A,
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! From all of the staff here at Holiday Inn, we sincerely hope that your son is doing well. Please look us up next time you are in the area!