Temple Travelodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Budget Inn(Temple)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsa nice young ladycontinental breakfaststaff was friendlytxdresserinternetlinenscomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My experience at the Travelodge Temple was great i really appreciated the kind service. I paid a discount price for a week and had to leave a few days early and the Manager Darmesh was kind enough to still refund my money for the days i didnt stay, which he didnt have to do. I also left my labtop computer plug in my room and they were also kind enough to hold it for me. Management and staff are all wonderful good people and go above and beyond customer service. I will always stay at the Temple Travelodge when i am in Temple Tx.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I've spend about 5 nights in this hotel in the past month for business, and it was awesome. Great staff, good rooms - having a fridge and a microwave is a great perk. I always get a lot of work caught up and have made some great connections while being here. Excellent!

Room Tip: If you have special needs, just ask the front desk for help.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ak5a
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The Temple Travelodge was clean and neat and the people friendly. We came in between 1:30 and 2:00 AM yet they came right out and check in was virtually painless. The bed was very comfortable--the most comfortable we had on our trip. They were even flexible on the checkout time because we came in so late! Very impressed!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Crystal S
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Hi,
While on a recent vacation to Temple, TX, my fiancee & I decided to stay at the travel lodge because it was fairly inexpensive. The people in the front are nice & do try to help you. I received my key & was told wich room was mine.
Once in the room, I tried to take a shower & the shower curtain had the black mold stuff, it looked like it hadnt been washed in a while. The bed closest to the air conditioner was slanted. Once we fixed the bed, it was still hard as a rock & both my fiancee and I could not get up the next morning. When we requested room service, everyuthing was cleaned up and the beds were made but they did not take out a bag from the fast food place we ate that was now trash (I think this was our fault since we didnt put it in the actual trash can). During the day it was 81 degrees outside so it was not too hot but we like a cold room so we kept the air conditioner on. When we arrived at night the inside was hotter than the outsider. We had to turn it off and then back on so it could work again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janet_r01
Reviewed June 16, 2009

My expectations were not very high when I booked this motel for one night, so I can't say I was disappointed. The room rate was very good and the room itself was clean. Amenities, however, were scarce. There was no alarm clock in the room, which was a little small but fine for one night. The only major problem was with the bathtub. The valve to seal the drain was not working, so the tub could not be filled with water unless you covered the drain with something.

Never expect to have breakfast in a budget motel. Their version consisted of coffee and juice, fiberless white bread and cereal but no milk. The juice machine was also sticky and had not been cleaned lately. Believe it or not, this was actually an upgrade over chains like the Rodeway Inn. I had breakfast at the fifties style restaurant next door. The motel is not all that easy to get to. It's located along a busy, one way street that runs parallel to the interstate. If you are passing through the Temple area and need an economical overnight stay, this place will suffice. It's better than most budget motels. For a longer stay or better amenities, you should keep searching.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family