“Cheap...so is the quality”
Review of Taste of Thai - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taste of Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Located in downtown Temple. We were a group of 7 that went there for lunch. You order your food at the counter and they bring the food to the table. The menu items are limited and cheap, approximately $7-8. They had the usual mix of Thai menu items: noodle based (Pad Thai, etc.), curry, stir fry, and noodle soups. Unfortunately, the food did not taste good. In our group of 7, 4 of us could not finish our food because of the taste. I ordered cashew chicken and my wife ordered a noodle dish with chicken (pad kee ma?) and the chicken was not fully cooked. I guess there is something to the expression that you get what you pay for! If you are yearning for Thai food, I suggest you skip this one.