“Outstanding Thai food”

Ranked #4 of 164 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Mee Mee's Thai Cuisine places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic ingredients. Our goal is to provide fresh, authentic Thai food to all of our customers. We invite you to experience a traditionally prepared meal that is truly delicious.
“Outstanding Thai food”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I grew up in a town with more Thai food places than burger joints, and am very particular about my Thai. I've never found anything outside my hometown that could compare...until I visited Mee Mees. Outstanding Thai food, with the spiciness adjusted to whatever level you ask for. Would recommend highly.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SBrown09

“Awesome Thai food! ”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

This place has some of the best food I've ever eaten. Granted I'm no expert on Thai cuisine but a friend of mine, who has been to Thailand multiple times, raves about this place and eats there at least once a week. All I know is the food is great, the owners are very friendly, and the price is just right.

1 Thank Wholelottakids
Copperas Cove, Texas
“Wanted to try it out but great food”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I saw the place before and thought the food may not be good just because its appearance and location. But food was excellent.
I wish they have more choice for veggie menu.
I enjoyed the food anyway.
I was told she makes everything from scratch. Definitely I would recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mike B
Bartlett, Texas
“FINALY GREAT AUTHENTIC THAI FOOD IN TEMPLE”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

A group of friends went to Thailand a couple of years back & spent a few weeks. We were so impressed with the wonderful fresh ingredients & flavors of their food that upon our return home began searching for somewhere we could go to enjoy these flavors & memories. Until now it took a trip to Austin to Titaya’s.
Now there’s Mee Mee’s. Close to home, only missing a few favs on the menu. During our recent visit we had the vegetable rolls, fried wontons, pad sweet & sour, pad ka pro. The thing I love is Nam Pla Prig (a great spicy fish sauce). Mee Mee’s was clean, good service, great food! It will be hard for me not to eat here every day!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tina S
Temple, Texas
“Fantastic food perfectly prepared!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Mee Mee's has the best Thai food that I have ever had. Every dish is prepared after it is ordered--down to the chopping of the vegetables. I consider this restaurant to be the best that Temple has to offer. The place is small, and the atmosphere is not wonderful. It is always busy, so you might have a short wait for a table. Take-out is available. You can't go wrong with whatever you order here. I particularly like the curries.

• Visited October 2013