Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very old looking and dated, needs renovation.

Reviewed January 4, 2020
kappachino
Texas
Dillard’s moves to closed Macy’s space.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

from $25.00
from $37.90
from $54.13
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Looks like on the verge of being abandoned. Aside from a few tentpole stores like JCP and Dillards and a few stores it just feels so old. The concrete outside looks all ratty. I'm still surprised there's an IMAX inside that thing.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My father, age 79, is caregiving for my grandparents and went into the lingerie department because he needed help last fall. The employee measured my grandmother for a bra but then just directed my father to the limited stands that had bras it 'might' work for her. He's never bought a bra before and doesn't even know what a underwire means. This is definitely not the Dillards that I worked at in college and my friend worked at out of college in lingerie along time ago. After talking to my friend from college about this, I decided to call the store and ask for the manager and got an assistant manager who seemed very shocked by my father's bad experience. She told me somebody would called me. They never did so I could schedule a drive from Dallas for the purpose of getting this handled. Now, we have two bad experiences and fortunately I found a store called Sizes Unlimited that was incredibly helpful to me on the phone. Just an FYI, if you NEED actual help with your shopping.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

A business is needed in several spaces in the mall. Dillard’s move to the Closed Macy space looks good but the 31st vacated Dillard space needs to be filled. It needs an added attraction to bring in more customers and an attractive looking 31st Street Front.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Sara76502
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Looking for things to do in the country can be hard to do. But we found this little gem. It really wasn't a bad little mall. It had a Macys, a Cato, a bunch of cute little stores, a payless which are getting harder and harder to find, they had a trampoline bounce for the kids, an army recruiting office, a gaming store, and like I said some accessory stores, and some others that you see in every mall. Very tiny, but quaint for sure.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Went to Dillard's today and everything was on final sale with no returns. Had a dress to exchange but unable to do it at this store. Don't know the final day for them.

Date of experience: August 2017