“Good home cooking”

OLD JODY'S RESTAURANT
Ranked #5 of 172 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is where I go when I'm not thinking about my weight! They have healthier options, but if I'm going to Jody's I'm going to have chicken fried steak or a cheeseburger with those wonderful, home cut French fries! The fried pickles are pretty awesome, too.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Only one complaint: Dirty floor. But clean, one hole bathroom! The cooking is very good. Unique parking and good service!

1  Thank lovelifealil
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Driving between Houston and Amarillo and needed a lunch location. Stopped at Jody's thanks to TripAdvisor...and thank goodness for that! We both ordered CFS his with fries mine with mashed potatoes. Mine was perfect, he wasn't so impressed with the fries...wasn't what we came here for so all is good.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

CFS today is great with this chilly weather. Very crowded yet the same great friendly and fast service!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The one and only best Chicken Fried Steak you will ever eat!!! This is a must stop when we are in town.

1  Thank 892Noname