“Late night dinner”

Applebee's
Ranked #129 of 202 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Wife and I chose the 2 for $20 option and found it to be tasty and satisfying. She had the chicken & pasta entree and I had the chicken and rice entree.
Service was good. Best news was that the servers were assisting one another rather than one of those places where the servers only serve in their little space. I take that to indicate good management.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

The service was good, but when my daughter's entree arrived, there was frozen toppings on the pasta as garnish, and the chicken was raw tasting. Overall very unsatisfying.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2016

This like many other chain restaurants in this genre has great entrees at a decent price with a good atmosphere. I have been disappointed most at these types of restaurants by the lack of good service. Applebee's at this location is better than most I have been to. They do change their menu, but they usually have very tasty food that comes out pretty quickly. Its also a great place to watch the game and grab a beer. The last time we ate at this location there was a bad smell. It was not so bad we had to leave, but it was something they need to address. Hopefully, they will. I enjoy eating here from time to time, and I really appreciate a Chain that will recognize Marines, Soldiers, Airmen and Squids even when they are close to a base with lots of them to serve. Many of them close to bases will not honor any benefits other locations will.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

The food was good but either the manager did not schedule enough waiters/waitresses or they do not have enough employees. The restaurant was full but they only had three wait staff on duty. Our waiter didn't purposely ignore us, but we waited quite a while for our drinks. I would go back at a less busy time but would avoid this place when full.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. First I noticed was some missing ceiling tiles. Then as we waited for our food I noticed peeling wall paper and damage from water. Food was not too great. Soup was warm not hot Sandwich was warm not hot cheese not belted. Service was so so. Just not what you would expect

Date of visit: February 2016