“Excellent”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Excellent steak, salad, baked potato and chocolate cake. We had tenderloin with peppercorn burgundy sauce - possibly better then Cheeves at half the price! Loved it and will go back! Owner is so nice, waitstaff excellent too!

There are newer reviews for B-Dell's Fire and Ice Grill

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Recently had lunch at Fire and Ice and was so surprised at the quality of the food that it has become my new Best Place to dine in Temple, Tx! I had the warm spinach salad with bacon and mushrooms; my husband had the parmesan chicken lunch special. Both meals were served in a timely manner and were accompanied by warm, fresh baked bread. My husband chose a lettuce wedge with bacon and blue cheese dressing as a side and it could have been a meal on it's own. Delicious!

We had a nice conversation with the manager of the restaurant who wanted to make sure everything tasted great and that we had everything we needed. She explained that she was " living her dream " by bringing this restaurant to Temple.....and it showed.
We are planning our next special event around a visit to Fire and Ice and look forward to exploring the menu further.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food... Steaks, salad and baked potatoes were to die for. My husband loves the Ceasar Salad and I love the Blackened Wedge. The Ribeye is so delicious... The Blue Cheese dressing is luscious! Love ever trip we have made!! Never disappointed.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Expensive, mediocre food, It is housed in the old Catfish Parlor building. I have certainly seen better decor at MacDonald's. It looks like a Texas Billy Bob bar inside. It is a parody of what a good dining experience should be. Seriously overpriced for this area and will not survive. Frankly my wife and I were there only because another couple wanted to meet us there for dinner. I have had better meals at Taco Bell.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went there for dinner. The wait staff and owner are very friendly. The Chicken entree was very moist and tender. The pork chop was a bit overdone. Good value for the money. Great wine by the glass selection. They are still new and getting things sorted out. Will try them again.