“Great value”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Temple
Dallas, Texas
“Great value”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent service. Great accommodations. Bed and pillows of very good quality. Great night if sleep. Very good location in Central Texas close to I-35. Good breakfast. Room service available. Will reccomend to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Marilyn J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Temple, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Hi Ronaldo,

Very pleased to see that you enjoyed our brand new Serta beds, a good nights sleep is so important and we understand this! Thank you for recommending to your friends and family. We look forward to the opportunity to serve them as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Early
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Booked this room last minute. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were extremely clean. Beds were great. Loved having the coffee and water in the lobby. I will stay there again. Only problem was there were not any local channels to check local weather on the TV.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Tami H
Hi Tami,

Thank you for sharing your "Great Experience" with others, we appreciate you choosing to stay with us and share! I do apologize for the inconvenience that occured due to a power outage during a hail storm, we have discussed this opportunity with our Cheif Engineer and have put measures in place to ensure our guests will not be inconvenienced. I am confident if the channels go out again we will get them back up and running the same day!
Temple, TX, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Clean and very helpful staff. Busy and a little pricey for Central TX. The food was good and staff friendly. They have an indoor pool which was nice. Location is great easy on and off the highway. The rooms were clean and in good shape.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Thank Peter J. M
Marilyn J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Temple, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Hello Mr. FBHFour,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide myself and my team with your feedback! We so appreciate honest and relative reviews and your was just that. I look forward to sharing your review with my team as it puts an emphasis on First Impressions. From the parking lot to the Guest Service Agent that put herself in your shoes when she decided to assign your room (before you even arrived)! This puts a smile on my face, thanks again for sharing and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Fulshear, Texas
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I am on the road 25 to 30 weeks a year. So I spend a lot of time in hotels. I can usually tell when I hit the parking lot if its a good or bad experience ahead. I knew when I arrived late in the evening in Temple. Although it was busy, the parking lot nearly full, the lot was clean, well lit and the grounds were well cared for. The check in process was smooth and friendly. The woman advised me that it was a busy night with some large groups so she was going to put me on a higher floor so I would not be bothered by any noise , even though I usually prefer ground. Nicely done !

The room is standard Hilton Garden Inn. It was spotless and the furnishings were in good shape.
The bed very comfortable. Maybe a couple of charging stations would be nice, but I carry those with me so no big deal. The room was pin drop quiet.

The Breakfast was great, the staff very friendly without being intrusive. The food was excellent.

I would have to try really hard to find an issue here, but why really. It met my needs, Clean, quiet and comfortable, bonus points for attentive friendly staff and good food.

Well done.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great place to stay! Very close to Scott & White Hospital. Every time I stay here I know I am going to get a clean room and wonderful service. be sure to get the cookies that come out in the afternoon. Very nice touch. Keep in mind the fitness room are available to run it off.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel is close to all the hospitals Very well maintained great restaurant room service Hot tub was great and pool too. We stayed for the Army Marathon and there were shuttles available to everyone at different times. This hotel was a great asset to the Marathon,

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed there four nights last week and one since then. I was expecting a standard 2-Star motel like Fairfield Inn or Comfort Suites. It was much nicer in every way. Inviting lobby, great indoor pool, impeccably clean and fresh feeling, coffee and cookies in lobby, quiet, extremely comfortable bed and pillows (and couch in a suite), good breakfast buffet and full restaurant. Staff, to a person, was friendly and helpful. There were 2 elevators and we were on the fourth floor. We never waited more than about 30 seconds for an elevator, even though the hotel was at or near capacity every night that we were there. After spending all day with my mother at Scott and White Hospital across the street, it was comforting to return to my room that felt like a sanctuary that no other person had ever stayed in before me. I will never stay anywhere else in or near Temple. It was a surprising jewel we discovered.

Room Tip: South side rooms have a nice view.