“Not BW best location”

Best Western Temple Inn & Suites
Best Western Temple Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Temple
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Was not the best BW I have ever stayed at. There was exposed sheet rock on several places in the hall and near the dinning room, and no indication of work in progress. the parking lot was not easy to get around and just was not a good experience overall. Not horrible but not nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Called the hotel this morning to make a reservation for our upcoming trip in March. An employee by the name of Mary answered the phone. She acted as if my call was a bother to her. I was extremely surprised and and disheartened by the quality of customer service shown, her nonchalant attitude, and unwillingness to help. Needless to say. I'm looking for somewhere else to stay.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
bnbhigh, General Manager at Best Western Temple Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

We are extremely sorry for the lack of the staff helpfulness. Please email me or call me so that I can assist with your concern.

Mike Bhakta
GM, Best Western Temple
Bestwesterntemple@yahoo.com

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had an excellent stay. For being remodeled downstairs, everything was as good as it could be. The location was just where we needed it to be and it was not hard to find. We will stay here again. The Best Western brand is hard to beat.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The woman working the front desk was extremely rude and didn't really know how to talk to a customer. She also put me in non smoking handicapped room when i clearly asked for the opposite....Also in the morning when i was getting breakfast the young man working the front desk was playing with the cereal dispenser and making it go all over the floor and everywhere....So the staff didnt know how to handle customers and got the opposite room that i asked for....Oh, and the rude lady...I won't ever stay here again. This was horrible.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
bnbhigh, General Manager at Best Western Temple Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

We truly apologize for the inconvenience for having a handicap room. We try to accommodate every guest with what they need except in an unavoidable situations. I must say that there was no other room type available for that time.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

Thank you.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very clean inspite of remodeling. The room seemed to have handicap amenities although we had not requested them, very convenient! Staff very helpful with directions and recommendation for dining. Right next to TX Roadhouse steak house! We don't like the little pillows all the hotels are using now!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Perfectly fine for the night that I stayed. Would recommend if needing to stay in Temple for a bit. Staff was super friendly and room was pretty good for the price paid. Probably will return again at this hotel if needing to come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian N
bnbhigh, General Manager at Best Western Temple Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for providing decent feedback about our hotel during a recent stay. I am thrilled that your stay was enjoyable. we look forwarding to seeing you..

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I messed up my reservation on line. That is the chance you take when you don't let your wife plan your trip. The man at the desk blamed it on the internet when we both knew it was my fault and took care of it just like I would have for someone at my business. Every time I turned around someone was cleaning something. They had construction going on to improve the hotel and it was still clean as a whistle. I wanted for nothing accept maybe some real eggs and soft biscuits but I didn't stay there for five star cuisine I stay there for a clean good nights rest. I got it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business