“Good Hotel”

Best Western Temple Inn & Suites
Best Western Temple Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Temple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Perfectly fine for the night that I stayed. Would recommend if needing to stay in Temple for a bit. Staff was super friendly and room was pretty good for the price paid. Probably will return again at this hotel if needing to come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian N
bnbhigh, General Manager at Best Western Temple Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for providing decent feedback about our hotel during a recent stay. I am thrilled that your stay was enjoyable. we look forwarding to seeing you..

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I messed up my reservation on line. That is the chance you take when you don't let your wife plan your trip. The man at the desk blamed it on the internet when we both knew it was my fault and took care of it just like I would have for someone at my business. Every time I turned around someone was cleaning something. They had construction going on to improve the hotel and it was still clean as a whistle. I wanted for nothing accept maybe some real eggs and soft biscuits but I didn't stay there for five star cuisine I stay there for a clean good nights rest. I got it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Has a very small pool. I thought it was going to have a large pool but it was a small square and there was not even lounging chairs or tables to sit at. Renovations were being done on the hotel and I was not notified and my room had patches of paint on the wall. The clerk at my arrival was rude and not welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed here one night. Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean, and price is right. Can't ask for much more from a Best Western. Staff is also friendly, and breakfast is reasonable. The hotel doesn't have a pool, but they are currently in the process of adding one. Doesn't look like it will be much of anything, though.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Was easy to find on I35. Very quiet room. Employees were nice and room was large. Will use again if needed. The breakfast had something for everyone, including a picky eater with me. Not a large breakfast area but sufficient for what we needed. You could not hear any traffic from highway, which is unusual on Interstate. There was not any noise from upstairs either. The rooms are inside ocrridors which we like. Very affordable in price also.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was a great hotel. Everyone was nice. We reserved online and the price of the room was much better. The room was spacious. The AC worked like a dream. We enjoyed our stay there. Finally, the outdoor pool is almost complete.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We especially enjoyed the large room and having the sofa, refrigerator & microwave. We were there for medical purpose & have been in Temple in many hotels over the past 3 years for the same purpose. We were pleased that our request for a first floor room was honored.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bnbhigh, General Manager at Best Western Temple Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at Best western in Temple. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay even though you came for medical purpose.
At Best Western, We make sure that our guests are satisfied with our services, comfortable rooms.

On behalf of my entire staff, I would like to thank you again for putting good words for us.

Mike Bhakta