“Fun, casual restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We recently visited the Oscar Store with a group of friends. We received good service and the food was basic (burgers, chicken fried steak, onion rings, etc) but good. Among our friends, the fried catfish was a big hit.

There are newer reviews for Oscar Store

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We eat here a few times each month. Today was the first time I have seen fried pork ribs on the menu. I had the fried catfish which was very good and a nice portion. My husband ate the battered, deep fried pork ribs. They looked so good I had to try them. The DFPRibs were tender, had good flavor and a nice portion. You were offered BBQ sauce for dipping. I am sure I will be eatting these on my next visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

food is very good...good family atmosphere...not expensive...friendly staff..best steaks around. grandkids say best ranch dressing too

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were in the mood for a good old fashioned cheeseburger & this place took care of our craving! When you drive up to it, you might have second thoughts but go in! We enjoyed our food & the service & atmosphere was great! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Love going here both with family and by myself or even a group of friends. everyone is always so nice and helpful and the bands are always good that they have playing