“Solidly Reliable.........”

Cracker Barrel Old Country Strore Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 165 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very good food at a reasonable price. The service on our trip was exceptional. We had 7 adults and 1 child and were accommodated very quickly even though the place was packed.

Busy place, try off hours. Also, not easy to get in and out of due to screwy interstate interchange and one way streets.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel Old Country Strore Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I like to go there on Easter morning for breakfast.Always good service and awesome food.Locations are ussually good and the price is reasonable

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Per the title there is a very diverse menu but the entres barely rose above Golden Corral quality. It was one of the few places with Gluten free options we could find on the spot but my Chicken Fried steak tasted like it was from a box.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Wishbi could download a pic of this meal, have it on my phone, it was memorable! A large piece of roast with potatoes, carrots, onions and gravy. Tender and soooo tasty, it's been two years and I still haven't forgot this fantastic food, my first sweet tea, too! It reminded me of Mom's '. Thank God for Texas. People down there are so nice, take the time to talk and tell you about themselves, not like here in washington where everybody is too busy or too wrapped up in themselves! Can't wait to get back!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was really surprised with the taste of the Reuben sandwich. Moist, the sauerkraut wasnot tart, and it was very filling. Cracker Barrel is always pretty much on target when it comes to their food. I don't think I have ever gotten a bad meal from a chain restaurant.