See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

I like this place. Nothing fancy, but the price is right, the breakfast is good, the beds are great, and the location is convenient. The desk staff was very friendly, and the room was extremely clean. The construction around Temple makes getting onto N Gen Bruce a little confusing, but once you figure it out it's not bad.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Philip E
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here two years ago when it was the Baymont. Nothing has been updated except the marquee. I was ok with staying here as it was only a few minutes away from my job site. They do offer HDTV and good internet speeds. I didn't have the breakfast as I'm on a diet. Second morning I found a roach on my bathroom floor (room 128). Besides being creeped out by the bug it seems as if this hotel will just keep getting worse. I try to stay at choice properties only but will pass next time on this place.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kyle m
Dustin_FD_Manager, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Kyle,

We cannot apologize enough for the presence of a bug in your room. Our location adjacent to a field does make us susceptible to the occasional visitor but I assure you that we go to great lengths and spare no expense to protect the hotel both inside and outside. We have doubled our efforts in terms of barriers in response to your situation and we are deep-cleaning every room and moving all furniture to ensure the property is properly cleansed. I am sorry you missed out on the Free Hot Q Essentials Breakfast because of your diet and I urge you to take an apple and a yogurt next time at least. As Baymont, no fresh fruit was served but apples and bananas are now integral to our menu. Guaranteed Fresh Fruit Daily is a standard the we now happily uphold. Again, I am sorry that your experience was negative this last time around and I ask that you give us a call and allow us to make things right as best we can.

Thank you for coming back and we hope to see you again,

Dustin D., F. D. Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 25, 2016

I checked in to several loud children running around, who belonged to the owner/manager. I find this very unprofessional but typical with foreign owners. The room was fine and had table lamps with plug-ins, which I really appreciate. The desk chair is an ancient hydraulic model that won't stay up so I had to use the desk like I was sitting in a hole. Very annoying.
Because of road construction, it was difficult to access the place but I don't blame that on the hotel. Check in was fine and the girl was very friendly and helpful. I don't normally travel this area so I probably won't be staying here again but if I did, I would probably look around at some other motels first.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff W
Aubrey P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Jeff,

We apologize for any inconvenience the children or the chair may have caused. The owner has only one child so it is possible that different children were heard running, but let us know in the future either way and we will do everything we can to help. We aim to make your next stay more enjoyable...let us know who you are and we will make sure to get you taken care of Jeff! We are addressing the the issue with the chairs as well-have a wonderful day.

Neal Patel, GM

Reviewed September 21, 2016

We were looking for a cheap motel and stumbled across this gem! My son has OCD and is very picky about where we stay. Turned down a few hotels for cleanliness and price. Told the front staff about his need and they let us check put the room first. I was awestruck. It was the exact same price as the others around that were less clean. The room was huge and the appliances were up to date with a flat screen TV and new looking phone, refrigerator, and microwave. Had a couch and a desk that didn't cramp up the space. The bathroom was spacious and immaculate. Plent of lighting and the comfiest bed ever. We brought our own comforter and pillows and left the room an utter mess when we went out for the day. Came back and everything was fixed perfectly. They even picked up our dirty underwear in the bathroom and folded them in their own space. Didn't feel like I needed shower shoes in the shower or like coating the toilet in paper before use. Had a good bit of electronics which you could tell was untouched. The housekeeping definitely knows boundaries. The front staff was so friendly and inviting. They have a complimentary breakfast with hot eggs, sausage, and waffles. So delicious. Normally when I stay somewhere, I miss home at some point. Not once. In fact, my son begged to stay, even without his video games. If you want to relax and have peace and quiet in a beautiful room, this is the place. Though we didnt have time to use the pool, it was very clean looking.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

User Clark w, (Which I believe to be Clark's Mom so hello everyone!)

I do recall your stay and, even with the stress and turmoil of everyday life, it seems that a great many have found refuge here in our quiet halls. It is both amazing and predictable how crisp and fresh everything seems every single day. Like the entire hotel was just taken out of the wrapper all over again. We truly and deeply appreciate your review and those like it, even those unlike it as we get to learn and grow from all feedback, and if you ever find yourself in the Temple/Belton/Killeen/Fort Hood/Waco are again, we will be here with the same staff & the same owner as before, just a different name. We are now Quality Suites and we will see you next time.

Cordially,