“Simple restaurant with good food at great prices”

Chuck's Pea Ridge Bar-B-Q & Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 173 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 13, 2009

My wife and I recently moved to Temple, Texas. We noticed that the parking lot at lunch and dinner-time for Chuck's was always busy. We ate there recently and now know why.

The food and service were great. Chuck's is an unpretentious place with simple tables and Texas decor. The food is "high-class" diner quality and the service was fast and courteous.

My wife had the rib-eye and I had one of their barbecue samplers. Both were excellent, especially for the price ($14 for the rib-eye and $10 for the sampler.) The sides and salads were ample and very good.

There was a constant stream of patrons coming in and out, both for dining and take-out. We will be back and I would recommend the place highly.