“Oh My Gosh!”

French Quarter Burgers
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We offer fresh breaded Chicken Fried Steak, Crispy Chicken Tenders, Pork Tenderloin and Great HOME MADE ONION RINGS ... We take great pride in our food preparation and have the best BURGERS ... Just try them with a side of our home made ONION Rings , you're gonna like it, we promise ...
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Just happened to see reviews of this little cafe as we were traveling from Dallas to San Antonio & decided to give it a try. It's just off I-35, easy to get off & back on highway. My sister & I both had one of the specials..the chicken fried pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was so so good! Crispy but not greasy and everything was homemade. Unfortunately we didn't have room for one of their scrumptious desserts. The people were very friendly..place was super clean..casual and reasonably priced for the amount of food they served! Can't wait to return and try something else on the menu!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place has been here since my mom was in college and the food has remained the best around! The burgers (their specialty) are fantastic and there are so many other choices, each as good as the next. I eat here every chance I'm in town.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Neat little spot for lunch. Been open longer than I've been alive. The fries are excellent! And I always just end up getting a burger. They are very thin patties but good. I think it is a tad bit pricey though but obviously it doesn't keep me from coming back.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

yeah, you get a "free" side of beans, but who likes beans? The burgers are average and the joint looks like the management may live there when not serving customers. Weird.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Several friends and I went to the French Quarter for lunch and ordered Frito pie. Excellant, but way too much, we all have leftovers. Found out later you could order half orders and so much easier to finish in one setting.