“Dinner at the Olive Garden Bar”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #52 of 166 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Okay, it's Friday night and most restaurants are crowded. So, I asked my wife to find us a seat at the bar while i parked. She nabbed us two seats at the corner. So, we are now seated while others are waiting. The stuffed mushroom appetizer and two glasses of wine started our meal. Mushrooms were piping hot when served; that's a good thing in my book. We ordered the Lobster cannelloni with shrimp and ziti with meat sauce. The Lobster cannelloni came stuffed with chunks of lobster and Madagascar cheese in a creamy seafood sauce topped with spinach, mushrooms, and shrimp. A very rich dish, but very tasty. The meat sauce covered ziti was very good as well. Although the bar servers were very busy, our service was very good. Our meal was not rushed and the entrees arrived just as we finished our soup and salad. All in all, a good meal.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is just like almost every other Olive Garden. They all tend to taste and look the same. This one has pretty good service and the food was good. Our waiter made a mistake but fixed it, so no biggie. Overall I would go back here if I was in the area.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is just off the interstate. It made for easy access. We went in during the lunch hour. We were quickly seated. Food and service were good. Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

It was raining when we arrived, and one of the employees came outside with an umbrella and walked me in. They were friendly and didn't give me a hard time about my order (half served, half to go). I know that should be the expected thing, but these days, it's hard to find good customer service!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Olive Garden has a wide variety of Italian food and Italian/American food. It is a little pricey for my taste though, and the entrees are HUGE. Seriously, you can easily share one entree between two people (in which case, you don't overeat OR overspend!). Most of the dishes are delicious, except I wasn't a fan of the alfredo pizza. Traded that one with my husband.
The desserts, although also pricey, are fantastic. I love the tiramisu and the black tie mousse cake (ask for this with raspberries or strawberries on the side, if they have any in the kitchen. DELICIOUS!)
Also, usually the waitstaff is friendly but they can sometimes seem a little pretentious. I have to remind myself that I'm at an olive garden in Temple - not some trendy, upscale place in a big city - and then I can relax a little. :)

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!