“Great customer service!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Palestine, Texas
“Great customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

It was raining when we arrived, and one of the employees came outside with an umbrella and walked me in. They were friendly and didn't give me a hard time about my order (half served, half to go). I know that should be the expected thing, but these days, it's hard to find good customer service!

Temple, Texas
“A typical O.G.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Olive Garden has a wide variety of Italian food and Italian/American food. It is a little pricey for my taste though, and the entrees are HUGE. Seriously, you can easily share one entree between two people (in which case, you don't overeat OR overspend!). Most of the dishes are delicious, except I wasn't a fan of the alfredo pizza. Traded that one with my husband.
The desserts, although also pricey, are fantastic. I love the tiramisu and the black tie mousse cake (ask for this with raspberries or strawberries on the side, if they have any in the kitchen. DELICIOUS!)
Also, usually the waitstaff is friendly but they can sometimes seem a little pretentious. I have to remind myself that I'm at an olive garden in Temple - not some trendy, upscale place in a big city - and then I can relax a little. :)

Denver, Colorado
“Normal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

It stays with standards of Olive Gardens. Good food good service... It is one of our normal places to go.

San Antonio, Texas
“Clean restaurant and great customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The service was great. You can tell that they strive to give a great customer service experience, even though it is a cookie-cutter Olive Garden restaurant.

Temple, Texas
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Very nice and always wonderful! Never had a bad experience and food is always hot and great! Service and all the salad and bread sticks great!

Visited August 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!