“Wonderful grilled salmon” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pignetti's

Pignetti's
Reserve with OpenTable
Pignetti's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 160 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Temple, Texas
“Wonderful grilled salmon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I so love salmon, and on the recommendation of a friend, I tried it here for lunch. It was outstanding--served with a shrimp scampi sauce, roasted potatoes, and seasonal vegetables. Service was great until the end of our meal. We waited forever for our check--we were there two hours. We finally flagged down our waiter. He brought one check for four women. Everybody knows that women want separate checks--or at least you should ask. There was another long wait, and change for a twenty did not include ones. That's a "no-no" in my opinion. This is an excellent restaurant, and I love the food! I will return!

Visited July 2011

Lubbock, Texas
“What a discovery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I travel to the Belton-Temple area one time a year on business. A visit to Pignetti's last Monday night was a wonderful experience. Delicious food - with a wide array of appetizers, entrees and desserts - pleased everyone in our very large group. The wine list was impressive. I will definitely return.

• Visited June 2012
Temple, Texas
“Pignetti's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have to start out that I love this place!Really!!!!
They have the best homemade Italian food in Temple.Plus they have a great wine selection.
I love,love the pork chops and the ribeye!Can't go wrong really with anything on the menu and the service is superb!
Cost is $$ but worth every penny.I could eat here daily if the hubby would go.They also do a cheaper lunch menu to try stuff you don't want to pay high dollar for at dinner.
Plus Tues is family night and 12oz Ribeyes are $9.99 with 2 sides.

• Visited April 2012
Houston, Texas
“Could be so much better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

Good atmosphere. Waiter, Gustavo, was very attentive. Food was mediocre. The artisanal cheese tray (appetizer) came with 5 different cheeses, but none was bigger than a 1" square. Several were even smaller; and this was for two people. The caesar salad was ordinary, close to bland. I had a chicken pasta dish which was not tasty and the pasty was rather gummy. If you want good Italian in Bell County, go to Luigi's in Belton

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Central Texas
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

I attended a wine tasting and was incredibly disappointed with my server, Eric. He poured four different wines, two reds and two whites, into the same glass, failing to change my glassware between wine courses.

My bison tenderloin was flavorless. It was served with a blackberry demi-glace that was likewise flavorless. I feel like the cook neglected to season it. I barely ate it. As a steak-lover (and particularly a lover of filet and great sauces), I know a culinary faux-pas when I come across one. Nevertheless, this steak was not taken off of my ticket.

I have had a previously great experience on a Thursday date night. My server was Sabrina. Great food, great service. That blunderous wine-tasting evening still stings though.

Visited June 2011