“great burgers but customer service”
Review of B & W Burger Barn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
B & W Burger Barn
Cuisines: American
Description: Corner of Hwy 43 N (towards Marshall) & Hwy 149 E (towards Carthage). I also have the GPS that I can send via email. This place has the best Burgers for of all in 4 surrounding counties, NO KIDDING!
Longview, Texas
“great burgers but customer service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my first time going to the Burger Barn the food was great but the service was terrible. When I first came in no one was in the front to take my order. It took the cashier 10 minutes to come take my order. I ordered two cheeseburger baskets to go but only one burger had cheese on it and to make matters worse the cashier wasn't very polite. She just threw my order on the table and walked off. I wasn't pleased with my visit and may not return.

• Visited October 2013

Crocker, Missouri
“Lip Smackin Good Cherry Dump Cake”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This home town "Mom & Pop" restaurant stands a head taller than most establishments of this type. The staff was prompt and courteous, the food was hot and tasty. The Shrimp was outstanding. Over all they exceeded my expectations. My Grand Daughter had a salad which she said was "Very GOOD". By the time I finished my meal, I really didn't have much room for desert but a friend encouraged me to try the Cherry Dump Cake, so I had a "sample" with a spoon of ice cream........Oh Boy !!!!!, that was goo-ooo-d. I will not hesitate to go back there on my next tour of the area.

• Visited March 2013
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Yummy! Better than any in Marshall, Longview, Carthage, Henderson, & Tatum. Just slightly slower than fast food, but worth it. Not dried out or greasy. Good fries too. Good service most if the time. Candy is the best waitress! She can take care of the whole restaurant and not miss a beat.