Hampton Inn Sweetwater
Country Hearth Inn(Sweetwater)
$55
$88
$114
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskfamily funeralroom was cleanoatmealcomplimentary breakfastplace to stayvery nice hotelnice stophour drivewest texascookiesstaff was friendlyan oasisnight's sleepbreakfast itemsvalue for the moneybreakfast area
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel lived up to our expectations of previous stays at Hamton hotels. We were a little concerned about the size of the city and the quality of service. But we were satisfied with our stay. Only comment would be to work on the breakfast items-more variety would help. Also oatmeal was very watery.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bee920
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We checked in late on a Saturday night after having spent most of the day on the road. We were greeted and checked in by a friendly gal at the front desk. There was a slight wildlife problem that she was dealing with so she was a bit hyper but she was helpful and got us squared away. The lobby area looked great and I love the layout.
The room was great. I love the style of the Hampton Inns and they seem to be pretty consistent, from Colorado to Texas. Big, comfy bed with a nice TV and a small refridgerator with a freezer compartment-super handy.
We walked around the hotel and checked out the amenities. The pool was busy and still open after 11. It's indoors and looked and smelled clean and well-maintained. The workout room was nice and clean, also. The entire property looked new and kept up with.
The night was quiet and we got a great night's sleep. We went to breakfast for the last half hour of it. The waffle maker was busy so I didn't get to try it out, but I did have the hot item-eggs with steak, and a couple of the cold items. All of it looked fairly fresh. The one thing that really confused me was the breakfast attendant. When I first noticed her, I thought she was a guest as she looked to be wearing PJs or workout clothing of some sort. Only when she started removing items from the bar and entered the back, did I realize she was actually an employee. It threw me for a loop as the rest of the employees were in uniform and looked well-groomed. The trash probably should have been emptied once or twice that morning before breakfast was over, also. The housekeeping ladies were great and friendly.

Overall, the stay was nice and I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MingaLou
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The word "Ditto!" says it all. Previous reviews are all one needs to sum-up why this is the best stay in Sweetwater. But I want to add my personal compliment to the management for their screening and selection of employees. I know Sweetwater is a friendly place, but the team you've assembled at the Hampton Inn is what makes your customers feel so welcome.

Zach may be new to the front desk, but his smile and welcoming attitude are genuine and make a stranger feel like he's come home. After all the comfortable beds and fluffy towels, it's the people at the Hampton Inn Sweetwater who set this place apart from the rest. 'Great job!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon from Dallas
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel almost weekly since May 2011. The staff is great and they take great care of the place. I am currently on my 8th straight night and all is still great. Breakfast is ok but free and they could use some movie channels but otherwise it is a wonderful place to spend 100 nights!!

Room Tip: If you want a clean Hotel that is quiet no matter how full it is then this is the place for you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tim S
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Check in was very fast. Being a Hilton Honors member I was given a choice of a drink and a snack. The room was very clean and had everything I needed. The elctricity has gone out while I was there and they worked very hard to get it back on. I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business