“What a find!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surfside Beach
The Breeze Hotel and RV Park
Fairfield, Ohio
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2010

My friend and I were a little nervous over how good a price we got for an oceanside hotel, but we had a fantastice experience at The Breeze. The rooms were all new and the fact that we had a full kitchen was extremely conducive for our little budget vacation. The owner gave a lot of thought to comfort in his design and all the employees were very helpful both in service and advice on the area. I would definately recommend this spot for anyone who enjoys the quieter aspects that a beach vacation can offer. Galveston is only about a half hour away if anyone was looking for some finer dining or a few hot spots. I really appreciated the fact that management and the community kept the rowdier crowds away from where I was staying.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
surfside beach texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2010

Troy is the owner of The Breeze, He makes you feel as if this is your home. We are pipeliners and so when not working this is where we come, he takes such good care of this property and his guest, He always wants to make sure you keep coming back and sending guest his way. I would rate this Rv park as 20 plus if I could or higher, the beach is wonderful, sometimes we have sea weed but thats ok, the Rv park and Troy make up for that. but right now it's beautiful here, and Breezy..Please stop by and visit he will welcome you with his laid back Margaritaville style.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank proud798wife
Austin, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2010

The hotel was okay but the staff is horrible. I came back from my trip and noticed they debited my account for $500 and that was on top of the 200 I paid for the rooms. They have refused to return the money to my account and I have had to contact my bank and claim fraud. DON'T STAY HERE! EVER!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank FellowAustinite
troy m, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
I never knew I could respond to these reviews. Thank you Tripadvisor! This guest broke our futon in half! This guest smashed the windshield in our company car. This guest had their father call and threaten our staff. This was spring break and we thank this guest for showing us new methods of complete idiocy. This guest,his family or friends will never be allowed on this property.
surfside
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

Little Surfside Beach has needed this for a long time, this little 6 room hotel is right on the beach,each room looks out over the Gulf. You can walk just steps to the sand. The rooms were so clean and the shaded deck in front of each room was perfect for just relaxing......about time for Surfside.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Baymont Inn & Suites Clute
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#4 of 6 in Lake Jackson

Been to The Breeze Hotel and RV Park? Share your experiences!