“Nice place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surfside Beach
The Breeze Hotel and RV Park
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My mom & 2 kids stayed here the beginning of June before school let out and we chose the top room with the little wall divider. I thought it would give us a little more privacy but come to find out we were 1 of 2 families staying there. It was very nice & quiet. We sat out on the deck, drank some cold ones and just enjoyed our time. We only live about 10 minutes away but we really wanted to wake up on the beach this summer and everywhere else was either booked or too expensive. I liked the path going to the beach, the outdoor shower nearby to rinse off and the little outdoor pit we used to make smores. The room was pretty nice too. It had a full sized fridge which I was really surprised about because other ones we've rented just had mini fridges. The towels were plush & the bed was very comfortable. I slept great. Trent was also very friendly and the negative reviews here don't match what I experienced. I would def. recommend this place & I can't wait to come again. Hopefully there won't be as much seaweed next time.

Room Tip: I would chose bottom if you don't like to haul all your stuff up but I like the top, it has the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Mona A
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you Mona A for your visit to The Breeze Hotel. We are very pleased your family had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again soon with less Sargasso seaweed even though it is a sign of a healthy ocean. Thanks again.
Troy M

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and I (2 kids, hubby, and me) took our 1st Family Vacation this past November to the Texas Gulf. We wanted a nice place close to the beach where we could relax and un-wind. We honestly didn't expect much when we booked the hotel - just a decent place to sleep after a 10 hour drive and the ability to cook our food to save on eating out.

We were so impressed when we got to The Breeze, owner is very nice - stopped in the middle of his day to come check us in and talk with us about the town and the beach. Got to the room and I could not believe how nice it was.

I'll be honest I've lived in apartment in my youth that were not that nice.

Room was super clean, bedroom and bathroom linens fresh, front room was cozy and plenty of room for all of us. I was most thankful for the extra clean fridge and the cups, bowls, and utensils available for use in the room. (We broke a coffee cup replaced it with 2 new ones - I find it kinda nice to think that the next guests might have enjoyed a cup of coffee while watching the sunrise over the water from the balcony - with our cups.)

Our girls loved "camping" in the front room - futon bed. And the bedroom was very comfortable. We were able to sleep in or get out on the beach early - so peaceful. Everyone we meet there were friendly, and respectful. You felt comfortable talking with the other guests (hotel and RV Park).

We LOVED it!

Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Small beachfront 6 room hotels are apparently in short supply as our guests tell us. We appreciate your visit with us as we know you have choices on where to beach. From all here at The Breeze we look forward to your next visit.
Troy m.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed here in May for our first time and had a wonderful weekend. Very.... Very clean R V Park .Beach just steps away. On our way back again this weekend !!! This will be our go to place for weekends of beach... sun ..relaxing..!. Small- clean- and quite r v park, You won't be disappointed .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much famann. We are pleased you had a good time at The Breeze. See you next time. Troy m.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Made reservation one Month in advance of wanting to stay , two days later had scheduling conflict at work , called to see if could move reservation two weeks forward and was told no by the owner, which had already debit my account for full price, was told very rudely that the web site planley states no refunds or transfers , the reality is there website states nothing about transfers just no refunds, was told by the owner that it is the same thing. Owner extremely rud would not even try to work with me was going to charge full price for two weekends later. Be carefully when booking here if anything comes up you are out your money and they don't care. Very unhappy No Breezes ever for me and any of my rving friends.

Room Tip: Don't stay at Breezes, in Surfside Texas
1  Thank Brian T
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Perhaps Brian T before making your next reservation at another rv park you should first check your work schedule. Yes, our web site states no refunds in the rv park. Its that simple.
Happy Travels

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Made a reservation a month in advance, called 2 days later because due to work conflict we needed to transfer to two weeks later. Manager stated that there were no refunds or transfers clearly listed on the website. We researched the website and it stated no refunds, but said nothing about transfers. Apparently the extremely rude manager considers a transfer to be a cancellation so we lost our money. We told him that he just lost a customer and he said that was fine! We will never go to a place where we are not appreciated. Park isn't that great anyway!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nobreezes

It is unfortunate nobreezes that you were not able to fulfill your reservation. We hope your work situation is resolved before you try to make another reservation at another rv park.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Love this place. very friendly , peaceful, beautiful view. A+ all the way around. love this area.
stayed at rv park. very clean. what a wonderful view to wake up every morning and see the ocean. it is the perfect place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review 937stone. Our small park really is on the beach and your beach view awaits your next visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed in the hotel, and enjoyed it very much. Owners extremely helpful and pleasant. Size and quality of room were good, but like all beach properties-wear something on your feet at all times. I would stay again, and will recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank badflamingo

Thank you badflamingo as we enjoyed your visit with us as well. We look forward to your next visit.
Troy

Been to The Breeze Hotel and RV Park? Share your experiences!