We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surfside Beach
The Breeze Hotel and RV Park
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been going to Troy's for many years now both with our RV and staying in the hotel. Troy has always been so accommodating and I appreciate the fact that he does pay such close attention to his property. He is always making improvements and goes out of his way to make sure that the property stays in good condition. I have been recommending The Breeze to all my friends since my first stay there. We live in Italy now but we will be back again this summer!

Room Tip: All the rooms at this place have a terrific view! If you have lots of little kids stay on the lower...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you Anne I. We appreciate your comments and all the great times here and look forward to your next visit to the beach.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would like to say that my stay at the Breeze was a very enjoyable and pleasant experience for my family and friends. The Host of the Breeze was enjoyable to talk with to gain knowledge about the area and the history of the area. The Host did everything to make my stay at their RV park the best I could ask for in relaxing at the beach. The park was run with families in mind and with less than 5 minutes away from the shore...one could not ask for a better time. Troy and his son are devoted to customer service so one will have a memorable time to share with others. Without a doubt, I will be going back many times! We stayed a month with friends and they also enjoyed their stay as this was their second time. We were in spot 13 and enjoyed the view. Thanks again to Troy and his son for a great time and being great people...you are a rare breed...Thanks

Room Tip: Hard to rate the above for a RV park..the Swimming Pool is the Ocean...the Fitness center is the wal...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank wretsub
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you wretsub as we also enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to your next stay with us on the beach.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I would recommend The Breeze Motel to anyone! We were there the first week of September and things could not have been any better! Troy was awesome, as well as his son to try to accommodate our needs if we were lacking in anything we needed for our stay. The entire facility was VERY clean and the privacy was great! I was recommend by a friend had stayed in the RV park so when I looked on line and read the reviews I noticed a few for The Breeze that were not good. Knowing my friends I figured it was the people who wrote the reviews who probably caused the problems! When I go somewhere I want some rules to protect me and my family from those who stir up troubled! THANKS Troy...we will see you next summer! The McCrea Family, San Angelo, Texas

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gayle M
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

It was our pleasure to make sure your stay at The Breeze was enjoyable. September on the beach here in Surfside is a special time....the water and air temps are still warm and so very few others on the beach. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We brought our kids and their mates for a birthday/ mini vacation at the beach. Perfect spot and the owners are great! I would recommend this spot to everyone! We plan on coming back real soon! We were in spot 3 and my son "got his moneys worth out of the kayak" LOL Thank y'all for being extremely nice! See ya soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Jennifer W
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you so much! First time guests and it was rainy but you guys came with the right attitude and had a great time. Guests like yourself make this a great place not to mention the best kayakers we have seen yet! Thank you again, Troy and Trent.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We just left The Breeze and were extremely pleased! The location was perfect. The owner and his son couldn't have been more nice! I highly recommend it, and plan on returning next year.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Camkade
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

We appreciate your review. We are pleased you chose to stay with us during a great week here at the beach. Until next time........

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We have stayed at The Breeze four times now and every time have fully enjoyed our stay. Each of the 6 rooms is a suite with a full kitchen. The only drawback is that Troy, the owner and manager, will not allow you to open the windows (the humidity messes up the floor, he said). However, there are nice wide decks facing the beach with a bench/picnic table so we spend a LOT of time sitting out there. There are also small tables in the grassy area between the hotel and the beach.

This hotel is right on the beach. A quick stroll on the boardwalk across the dunes and you're in the surf. It is a base-model hotel that meets all of our needs for a weekend or a week at the beach. There are even hammocks at the edge of the dunes if you just want to stretch out and read a book.

We haven't used the RV facilities, but it appears to be very nice, with concrete pads and full connections. It has been full every time we've been there on a weekend, so I highly recommend making reservations as early as possible.

Troy is a surfer dude and he is a hoot. Be respectful of his property and you won't have any problems ;-)

Room Tip: There are only 6 rooms from which to choose. Troy tries to leave the lower level for families with k...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Alexa306
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

We greatly appreciate your review. We hope each and all your stays with The Breeze Hotel will be relaxing. Little beach hotels like The Breeze are unique these days. We only built the place, our guests make it nice.

Thanks again!
Troy

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I left a review already of how they tried to take $500 dollars, I just recently saw what he accused me of. Whoever owns this place is an idiot.I was 18 at the time, he took out the money w/o telling me and rent was due the next day, yeah my check bounced. I didn't smash a company car fist of all, and the futon was cheaply made, the front of it was cracked when we arrived. It was me, my girlfriend, a friend and his girlfriend. I have no idea how he get's business calling people idiots, and making false claims. He told me the reason he randomly took out 500 of my account in addition to the 200 for the room was that the room was dirty and The futon was broken. First of all we stayed 3 days, it's on the beach, and we actually went to the beach. ITS GOING TO GET SANDY! There was no maid to clean either, so it's going to get dirty. Second of all, the futon was cheap, there was nothing in the room worth over $400! I love surfside and i've been going since I was a little kid with my family, and I still go every year. I look at this place and just want to go explode on this guy. There are SO many beach houses that you can rent out where you wont be harassed by bad business owners. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank FellowAustinite
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you for this review and all your other reviews of your travels. We are pleased you have not forgotten your stay at The Breeze Hotel. We are constantly trying to provide a great beach vacation for our guests and the vast majority approve. Happy travels.

Been to The Breeze Hotel and RV Park? Share your experiences!