“Highly Recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surfside Beach
The Breeze Hotel and RV Park
San Angelo, Texas, United States
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I would recommend The Breeze Motel to anyone! We were there the first week of September and things could not have been any better! Troy was awesome, as well as his son to try to accommodate our needs if we were lacking in anything we needed for our stay. The entire facility was VERY clean and the privacy was great! I was recommend by a friend had stayed in the RV park so when I looked on line and read the reviews I noticed a few for The Breeze that were not good. Knowing my friends I figured it was the people who wrote the reviews who probably caused the problems! When I go somewhere I want some rules to protect me and my family from those who stir up troubled! THANKS Troy...we will see you next summer! The McCrea Family, San Angelo, Texas

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gayle M
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
It was our pleasure to make sure your stay at The Breeze was enjoyable. September on the beach here in Surfside is a special time....the water and air temps are still warm and so very few others on the beach. We look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pattison, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We brought our kids and their mates for a birthday/ mini vacation at the beach. Perfect spot and the owners are great! I would recommend this spot to everyone! We plan on coming back real soon! We were in spot 3 and my son "got his moneys worth out of the kayak" LOL Thank y'all for being extremely nice! See ya soon!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Jennifer W
, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you so much! First time guests and it was rainy but you guys came with the right attitude and had a great time. Guests like yourself make this a great place not to mention the best kayakers we have seen yet! Thank you again, Troy and Trent.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We just left The Breeze and were extremely pleased! The location was perfect. The owner and his son couldn't have been more nice! I highly recommend it, and plan on returning next year.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Camkade
, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
We appreciate your review. We are pleased you chose to stay with us during a great week here at the beach. Until next time........
Henderson, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

We have stayed at The Breeze four times now and every time have fully enjoyed our stay. Each of the 6 rooms is a suite with a full kitchen. The only drawback is that Troy, the owner and manager, will not allow you to open the windows (the humidity messes up the floor, he said). However, there are nice wide decks facing the beach with a bench/picnic table so we spend a LOT of time sitting out there. There are also small tables in the grassy area between the hotel and the beach.

This hotel is right on the beach. A quick stroll on the boardwalk across the dunes and you're in the surf. It is a base-model hotel that meets all of our needs for a weekend or a week at the beach. There are even hammocks at the edge of the dunes if you just want to stretch out and read a book.

We haven't used the RV facilities, but it appears to be very nice, with concrete pads and full connections. It has been full every time we've been there on a weekend, so I highly recommend making reservations as early as possible.

Troy is a surfer dude and he is a hoot. Be respectful of his property and you won't have any problems ;-)

Room Tip: There are only 6 rooms from which to choose. Troy tries to leave the lower level for families with k...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Alexa306
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, May 19, 2012
We greatly appreciate your review. We hope each and all your stays with The Breeze Hotel will be relaxing. Little beach hotels like The Breeze are unique these days. We only built the place, our guests make it nice.

Thanks again!
Troy
Austin, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

I left a review already of how they tried to take $500 dollars, I just recently saw what he accused me of. Whoever owns this place is an idiot.I was 18 at the time, he took out the money w/o telling me and rent was due the next day, yeah my check bounced. I didn't smash a company car fist of all, and the futon was cheaply made, the front of it was cracked when we arrived. It was me, my girlfriend, a friend and his girlfriend. I have no idea how he get's business calling people idiots, and making false claims. He told me the reason he randomly took out 500 of my account in addition to the 200 for the room was that the room was dirty and The futon was broken. First of all we stayed 3 days, it's on the beach, and we actually went to the beach. ITS GOING TO GET SANDY! There was no maid to clean either, so it's going to get dirty. Second of all, the futon was cheap, there was nothing in the room worth over $400! I love surfside and i've been going since I was a little kid with my family, and I still go every year. I look at this place and just want to go explode on this guy. There are SO many beach houses that you can rent out where you wont be harassed by bad business owners. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank FellowAustinite
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for this review and all your other reviews of your travels. We are pleased you have not forgotten your stay at The Breeze Hotel. We are constantly trying to provide a great beach vacation for our guests and the vast majority approve. Happy travels.
Mansfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

I am amazed at the negative reveiws this place is being given; I find them insulting. We have visited the RV park multiple times; the first time was shortly after he opened and Troy was very accomadating not to mention the great view and beach access; that in mind we decided to return a couple of years later there was no question as to where we would stay-The Breeze RV of course-we stayed over a week this time and again found the park to be just as we expected along with the still accomadating owner and his son. Thank you Troy for maintaining an excellent, clean, quiet and relaxing enviroment. We will be returning and continue to recommend this place to others. Happy Sailing :) see yall soon.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kathy S
Thank you as we are glad to know your stay at The Breeze was enjoyable. We are trying daily to maintain and improve this little place on the beach. Until next time!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

What a wonderful weekend! My family and friends just spent the weekend @ The Breeze in Surfside and I have to say the name suits the time spent there. I was lucky enough to enjoy the hotel and RV Park. Hotel has everything you need for a beach vacation. Simple. Perfect. Right on the beach. The owner couldn't be nicer, very relaxed. Thanks for a great weekend, Troy.
Dawson

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Dawson R
Thank you so much! What a windy weekend during your stay! Come back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfside Beach
Baymont Inn & Suites Clute
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#4 of 6 in Lake Jackson

Been to The Breeze Hotel and RV Park? Share your experiences!