Best Western Trail Dust Inn & Suites
$87
$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$59
Econo Lodge(Sulphur Springs)
$56
Hampton.com
Royal Inn(Sulphur Springs)
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Sulphur Springs(Sulphur Springs)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleansausagehot waterpool areabeds were extremely comfortablebig rigsgreat ideaquiet stayan upgradewafflesnight staymicrowave and fridgesliding glassample parkinggreat place to stayfirst floorlate check
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property is in need of some updating. The room had a sweet cleanser odor to it. Like they were trying to mask something else. Not pleasant at all. The room was clean & the bed was comfortable. The lack of usable outlets was very annoying. The one outlet that I could get a plug into didn't even work. This is the 21st century we need to be able to plug our phones, laptops etc in while in our rooms. The breakfast was fine & the staff were very nice. This is a motel not a hotel. I wish I would have looked at it closer before I booked it. We also had no problem hearing out next door neighbors, which was not good. I would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I have stayed here before. It is easy access right off the Interstate. Ample parking including spaces for Big Rigs. Check in was a breeze with the very friendly counter guy. Recognized my Lifetime Diamond Status right away! My room was in building 5. It was huge - perfect for a longer stay or if you have kids and want some privacy. It was really 2 rooms that were very warm, cozy and inviting and did I say CLEAN! Very, very nice. The Workspace was great with loads of plugs. Great Wi-Fi signal. My bed was so comfortable I didn't want to wake up! It is very, very quiet - the room had central air. The bathroom was great size with hot and powerful shower. Breakfast was a pretty good spread and the buffet clean. They have an outdoor pool but it was still closed when I was there. I will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Building 5 was awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Comfy beds. Kindest staff around. Breakfast was really good! Stopped here after a day of driving to get to Galveston. Was a great place to stop and get rest. Travels with my partner and our 3 year old. We were all treated with respect and kindness. Customer service is at its best here!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lenny B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Trail Dust Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Hi Kristina,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and kind words. Here at Best Western we strive to provide superior customer care and we are very pleased that we did with your experience. We hope that you will choose us again when you return to the area. If you need assistance or need reservations, please contact us here at the hotel. Once again, thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

William greeted me at the check-in desk Friday, January 26th. I was very tired and had forgotten my Best Western Rewards card but chose to stay anyway as William was not able to find my Rewards number for a night's stay with points. Really glad I did! Parked directly in front of my ground floor room, no guests on the other side and Happy Hour had just begun at the bar on the property. Breakfast was delicious, thanks to Pat and Joe. Pat was cheerful and friendly, checking me out and Joe chatted with me at the desk. I thanked them for cooking my breakfast. Would stay there again gladly.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Lenny B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Trail Dust Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

LoraineO_13,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and for your positive feedback. At Best Western, we strive to provide superior customer care with every guest, every time. I'm very pleased that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you stay at our property again in the future so we can once again make you feel right at home with us. Thanks.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Was not very happy about the way I was treated when I checked in. The girl at the counter was telling me that they don't make any money on the room when you use your points therefore she could not offer me an upgrade. Even after I told her about the special occasion my wife and I were having it's not my problem that the hotel does not make any money when I use my points so I shouldn't have that rubbed in my face especially with my Elite status

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lenny B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Trail Dust Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Tracy M, thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of the entire staff, I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. At Best Western, we strive to provide superior customer care with each and every guest and we missed the mark with your experience. We do provide a free upgrade to a suite to our Elite Members regardless if points are used. The desk clerk that serviced you is still a new employee and I can assure you that I will work one on one with all the staff behind the front desk to assure that this mistake will not be made in the future. We would love for you to try us again in the future. Please contact me directly and I will assist in making your reservation. Thanks so much for choosing Best Western.