Reserved the Trail Dust Inn room online as a stopover with my wife on a road trip through northeast TX, eastern OK and western AR. Selected it based on TripAdvisor reviews. Was a little apprehensive due to it's age, but it turned out to be an excellent choice. It's very well maintained and very clean. Has good on/off access on I-30 on the east side of town. Desk staff on check-in (Lennie? Lenny?) and check-out (Kimberley – sp?) were very friendly, helpful, and professional. And there was a nice little treat on check-in... since we're Best Western Rewards members we were given a little gift bag of various goodies. It's rare that Best Westerns hotels actually do this little gesture that they're supposed to do.
We were in room 101 and it was, well, roomy. Bed was quite comfortable. Pool is very nice too.There's an on-premise lounge in one of it's buildings but we didn't check it out. Restaurant also, next door. We did use their fitness room. Very well equipped with cardio and resistance machines.
Lodging is in 6 different buildings. The only caution worth mentioning is, don't take a room on the front side of the main (front) building. It's adjacent to the interstate, and all vehicles entering and exiting will pass close by your room. Can be a bit noisy there in the evening when vehicles are coming in and again in the early morning when the early risers hit the road.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy small town Texas charm and excellent customer care at this Western themed Sulphur Springs hotel. The BEST WESTERN Trail Dust Inn & Suites in Sulphur Springs, Texas offers comfort, convenience and exceptional value for business and leisure travelers. Visitors flock to the area for exceptional fishing at nearby East Texas lakes including Lake Fork Reservoir, known as the Bass Capital of Texas. Canton Outdoor Marketplace is another area attraction only about a half hour's drive from our hotel and is one of the largest flea markets in the country! Hotel guests will also enjoy shopping in the local factory outlet stores and antique stores nearby. Stay in a well-appointed guest room or unique suite equipped with wireless high-speed Internet and cable satellite television. Enjoy a free breakfast buffet including a variety of hot items and especially our fresh hot Texas shaped waffles, before heading out to enjoy the area. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, exercise facility, conference rooms and business services. Hotel guests may take advantage of the barbeque grills and picnic table for a relaxed outdoor meal or unwind in the Sundance Bar located on the premises. Guests of the BEST WESTERN Trail Dust Inn & Suites may also enjoy visiting local museums and parks such as the Hopkins County Dairy Museum and Heritage Park or Cooper Lake State Park. The hotel is conveniently located near several corporate locations including Morningstar Foods, Bob Evans Farms and the Grocery Supply Company.Make an online reservation today and save at this Best Western hotel in Sulphur Springs, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Trail Dust Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sulphur Springs
- Sulphur Springs Best Western