“Awesome stay !!!!!!!!”

Best Western Sugarland Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
“Awesome stay !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our stay was excellent . This is my 3rd time in a month to stay with Sugar Land Inn .Vick at the front desk was so wonderful and pleasing for my family and I . He made the stay so enjoyable . I would come back because I know Vick will always make my stay Perfect !!!!
The housekeeping was so kind as well especially Josie . I must also mention the maintence engineer , and I believe the other frt desk agent Jaye was super nice .

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank MorroBar
Manager S, General Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of BEST WESTERN Sugar Land Inn. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and comments.

We try our best to please each guest and ensure each person has a great experience at our hotel. Customer service is our main priority and we are constantly on our toes assisting our guests.

It is guests such as yourself that keep us wanting to improve our service even more. We reasonably do whatever it takes to ensure all guests have a great stay and it is reassuring when reading reviews that we are successful.

Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Always helpful, professional, kind and accommodating. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Best stay for the pay! Located on a quiet road, but close access to two major highways. Also close to multiple restaurants, shopping centers, groceries, entertainment, movies, and golf.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Deer Park, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

In Choosing this place went on Priceline.Com. When we Arrived, were greeted by a very friendly clerk Named Vick. Hotel was very clean, service was Great and staff was very Friendly..I would definitely stay there again if I needed a room in Sugar Land again.. Location was great, right behind a grocery store, walgreens and restaurants.

Room Tip: Had a room overlooking a little lake that's across the street.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager S, Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of BEST WESTERN Sugar Land Inn. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and please note that we take such feedback to improve our business.

We try our best to please each guest and ensure each person has a great experience at our hotel. Customer service is our main priority and we are constantly looking on ways to improve.

It is guests such as yourself that keep us wanting to improve our service. We reasonably do whatever it takes to ensure all guests have a great stay and it is reassuring when reading reviews that we are successful.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff very polite, friendly and helpful...breakfast great and not just cereal..eggs and waffles or pancakes offered and sausage and egg biscuit sandwiches..rooms large with microwave and refrigerators..good quality beds with cotton linens and cotton comforters...clean, clean, clean....oh, and bathrooms great with a large shower....kudos to the wonderful cleaning ladies, they are superb and kept the rooms in tip top shape.....

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Traveler,

We thank you again for your recent stay and review of our property. We look forward to your next visit. Please email me at Manager@BESTWESTERNSugarLand.com on your next visit and I will do what I can to ensure you get the most competitive rates in our market.

Sydney
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a few small issues with this hotel, mostly to do with the room rate on the paperwork which came to light when we wanted to extend our stay an extra night. The receptionist said an extra night at the rate I signed against on the check in paperwork would absolutely be fine, but when I checked on that the next morning I was told it would be at the 'standard rate' ie much more expensive, er... no, I can just get online and book another night if you like, or you can cut me a deal. The receptionist said she would organise me a good rate, but when i checked out the next day the rate wasnt what we agreed, sigh. in the end I paid what the 2nd receptionist and I spoke about the day before, but not the rate i signed against when checking in. Sadly in the end that wasnt any cheaper than online rate, and of course the hotel didnt need to pay Expedia for their cut, so that was annoying when I know they could cut me a better deal but chose not to.

Otherwise the stay was fine and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveler,

I apologize you experienced some issues regarding the rates and extending your stay. It was not our intention to hinder your experience at our property.

We thank you again for your recent stay and review of our property. We look forward to your next visit. Please email me at Manager@BESTWESTERNSugarLand.com on your next visit and I will do what I can to compensate for this issue.

Kountze, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I see most have left very good reviews about this hotel, but I had a much different experience. My room was not cleaned from the previous tenant. I pulled the comforter back on the bed and there was fecal stains as if someone had slept naked and not cleaned themselves. Very disgusting! There was hair throughout the bathroom also. The bed was redone after I complained to the front desk, however I do not recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager S, General Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for reviewing our property and letting us know of the issues you experienced. This is the only way we can improve our services.

Although what you experienced is a rare case of a disgruntled employee, I have no excuse for this service. Please note that I have since fired that employee and all housekeeping is going through re-training. Our reviews show positive experiences and I am sincerely apologetic that you did not receive the same positive experience.

I hope you give my property another chance. Please email me directly at Manager@BESTWESTERNSugarLand.com if you decide to try us out again.

Thank you again for your time and my sincere apologies.

BEST WESTERN Sugar Land Inn