“Don't bother”

Ragin Cajun
Ranked #231 of 373 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We took several clients to eat here (at the suggestion of one of the clients!). Boy, was this a mistake.

The table was terribly wobbly -- I mean spill your beer if you bump the table wobbly. Our waitress was aloof and sometimes difficult to locate. The beer selection is terribly limited and the food is jus so-so. Appetizers are served on real china but with personal paper plates...meanwhile beer is served in a glass while water comes in styrofoam. Also, the bar ran out of Jager which is...just not right.

If you are in the area, just find someplace else to eat. There are other places for low-brow atmpsphere with much better food and service.

1  Thank COLadyRoadWarrior

Reviewed May 13, 2010

My husband and I went here for the first time. We were seated next to 3 men, one of whom kept using the f word along with other choice words. I asked the waitress who he was as he was wearing a Ragin Cajun shirt. She said he was the OWNER. We ordered margaritas with grand marnier, and then were told they didn't have any grand marniner. My husband ordered the crawfish ettoufee, which was very bland, he did not eat all of it. My grilled shrimp was just ok. Overpriced for the quality and taste of food, not to mention having to hear profanity from the OWNER the entire meal. Will definitely not be back!

2  Thank pbaileySugarLand_Tx