“Bar-b-quuuue”

Vasos Bar-B-Q
Ranked #113 of 375 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great food. Had link poboy basket. Links were just right not greasy and spiced right.

2  Thank fm064

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I was very hungry for bbq and went there to grab some lunch to take back to my photoshoot location to eat it there. Unfortunately, I was then stuck with it so couldn't get over to take it back, which I would have if I could have gotten away again. I had the beef brisket plate. I wish that I had checked the to go container before leaving. They buried my meat in sauce without asking if I wanted it. Plus the sauce was greasy and not very flavorful. I ate it because I was hungry. But I didn't want to. The texture of the beef was like it was cooked in my mother's crockpot. It had horrible, soft greasy texture. Makes me shiver thinking about it. The fried okra was great, but the green beans tasted like they were from a can.

1  Thank victoria_austin_11
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Picked up takeout for 20 - it was ready on time and they had included all the extras! (serving untensils, napkins, plaltes, pickels, onions, everything!) Food was a hit!

1  Thank mommasays
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Our company just had their holiday party for the staff. Everyone was happy with the results. The menu had a variety of delicious items...bbq, finger foods, turkey, and international desserts. Whatever I ate it was really good.

The staff was great. The bartenders and waiters were quick on serving. We were all very satisfied and will continue using Vasos Catering.

They rock!

2  Thank AdamZ_77
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This is most certainly one of the worst restaurants we have ever beem to. Something is wrong with this rating service if this place is rated #4. The mains are nothing special, beans seem to be straight out of a can. Very poor service. Don't bother.