“Above Average Tex-Mex Restaurant”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #4 of 378 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Definitely, a well above average Tex-Mex restaurant. Very good ingredients, food preparation, and service. Pleasant, if typical, decor. Ample parking. Of course, you pay for what you get: the cost also is well above average for Tex-Mex restaurants.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Average Tex Mex Food. Not great, not bad. Little expensive. Did mix up our orders, but gave a discount for the mix up. On the whole I would not go back.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Awesome atmosphere if you like the loud, upbeat crowd! The food was awesome, filling and a great value. This is a different style mexican restaurant as it is more expensive, but it includes more and a more upscale meal. Very good, will return when we are there in town!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Met my girlfriend for lunch. My husband joined us and she brought a friend who was down from Delaware. We all had fajitas, rice, beans and all the trimmings. Onions, Peppers, pico, sour cream, and Guacamole. All for $50! The best seats are in the back. Large spacious booths for us big girls. LOL! I haven't been in years but the Pappas brothers never let me down. The food is fantastic! The servers are fantastic! You will not be sorry you decided to eat here! I promise!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Mediocre Mexican food with better than average Margarita's. Even with the Wednesday night fajita special prices, I didn't feel I was getting a good bargain as the food was mediocre at best..