“Awesome food and service”

Japaneiro's Sushi Bistro & Latin Grill
Ranked #1 of 363 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
“Awesome food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Just love this place, it has great food and service. They will make items off the menu. The price is good too. Only bad thing is parking

• Visited December 2013

Sugar Land, Texas
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

The food is good. Sushi sampler is the best I have ever eaten. It is not easy to find a parking lot in front of the restaurant. But I can always find a parking lot near town center square.

• Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“decent food, just ok service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

service could improve a little but the food is pretty good. would go more often if service improved. decent location, parking sucks.

• Visited October 2013
“Great date night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I ordered from the grill and my husband ordered sushi. Crab puffs for appetizer a MUST! We will definitely go back because there are other things on the menu we want to try. Our waitress was very helpful in suggesting menu items. If you want a cocktail try the pink lady.

Texas
“Enjoyed This Very Much”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Japaneiro's is located in Sugarland Town Center, which is a cluster of shops, restaurants, and bars within walking distance of each other. There is very little street parking, but a free parking garage is nearby.

The food here is amazing. If you like sushi, you must go here. There are also some latin-influenced items, which we did not try but looked delicious. We ordered the 4-dumpling appetizer, and it was so tasty we wished we'd gotten the bigger order. My shrimp tempura roll was very tasty. The waiter was also very knowledgable about the menu and the wine. I was impressed because he brought my salad and it was so big I said, "I can share this with you, husband." The waiter had already walked away from the table, but he heard it and said he would bring us another plate. Tres leches was for dessert. :)

We are eager to go back.

The only negative I have to say is it's very loud in there, and so dimly lit it was difficult to read the menu.

• Visited October 2013