“Great Choice for Tex Mex”
Review of Lupe Tortilla

Lupe Tortilla
Ranked #15 of 378 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Is that a tortilla or a pizza! Tortillas are huge but soo good. But what I think is better is the real corn tortillas aka masa tortillas made fresh here, a rare treat. The meats are tasty and the food is fresh. You will have a good experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you find yourself at lupe tortilla, do your self a favor and order the fajitas. Best fajitas I've ever had. Service was really good and the food is reasonably priced

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our first trip to Lupe Tortilla. We arrived about 10 PM (1 hour before closing time) on Friday night. We were greeted by a cheerful hostess which seated us immediately telling us that our waiter would be with us shortly. The waiter mario was very helpful and attentive throughout our dinner. Our Nephew had the Chicken Flautas(4) Corn tortillas filled con shredded chicken y cheese. Served con guacamole, sour cream, chile con queso, rice y frijoles. My Wife and I split the Pepper Shrimp(6) Grilled bacon-wrapped jumbo Gulf shrimp. Stuffed con spicy red jalapeños, then covered in melted Jack cheese. Served con roasted red pepper butter. We also tried the "Mexican Street Roasted Corn" which was very good. The food portions were very large, so be ready to loosen your belt or take some food home. I would reccomend LT for your TEX MEX fix when in the Houston area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed our fajitas. Delicious, flavorful, good portions, great value, and yummy dessert. I will go back when in town.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

LT is a good choice for Mexican food, on weekends there is usually a huge crowd and a I have waited atleast 30min a few times. Generally all dishes are good but I think the restaurant usually is very generous with the amount of cheese in the dish, if are watching your figure, make sure you tell them to go easy on cheese. Their fajitas, fish tacos are good and the peppers are yumm.. My son loves their quesadillas and the kids menu comes with drink, fries or beans/rice and ice cream.