“Good healthy Middle Eastern food with a varying selection at a good price.”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #3 of 370 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Fadi's is one of our favorites. Good, healthy Middle Eastern food, at a good price for a family. If you are not real hungry, two people can easily share one large dish and come away satisfied. We like that the selection varies each time we visit, some favorites and some new choices.

There are newer reviews for Fadi's Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We frequent this restaurant on a regular basis because it is delivering great food in a great environment at a reasonable price.
Having lived in the Middle East for a period of time and being introduced to the healthy food that is Mediterranean, Fadi's is right on!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful concept, great food. The kale salad is amazing. Love the fish. Wonderful lamb shank. The ambiance is wonderful too.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great place. Who would have thought of Mediterranean/Greek for fast food/fast casual but it works and beautifully. Great alternate to the normal lunch options. I think one on Market Street, the Woodlands, TX would be a big hit. Hope the powers that be are listening.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I absolutely love this place! The food is beautiful, always super fresh, and there are so many yummy things to choose from. I usually end up getting 8 1/2 sides and my plate is full before I even make it to the entrees and meat selections. I could become a vegetarian if I could eat here every day. This is definitely my favorite healthy place to eat in the city!