“Great Atmosphere and Specials”
Review of Napa Grille-urban wine bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Napa Grille-urban wine bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I love the wine list they offer, the cocktails left room to be desired. I tried 3 or 4 off of the specialty menu. The bartenders are always friendly and happy to mix whatever you request! The food is hit or miss, but I will continue to go for the atmosphere and friends! The appetizers are the best that I have eaten here. We usually order several and share.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was my second visit and will be coming back many more times! 1/2 price burgers on Sundays! Had the stuffed mushrooms and fish n chips. Very good!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was there on Monday which is their 1/2 price day for steaks and chops to have dinner before long business conference call to China. I ordered 8 oz fillet mignon. So far I have not had better fillet. I am very picky about meat quality, temperature, saltiness. I have being completely satisfied with all of these may be 2 or 3 times in my life. This was one of them. I came 5:30 pm at their happy hour and paired steak with their house Merlot (Canyon Road). It came together very good.
Apparently they have very good bar, but I was not interested. Total bill, steak, small salad, glass of wine, ice coffee, tax & tip was $32.