“Gracious hospitality”

Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel is in the town square with lots of restaurant and shopping. The staff was great and accommodated our needs for a late check out. We also had a complementary breakfast which included smoked salmon and made to order omelets. All and all a hotel worth repeating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
JeffreyGM, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Holley M.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the property and our breakfast service. It was an honor to have you visit!

Please come back and see us again sometime soon! Have a wonderful week, Ma'am.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My family and I were displaced from our home for two nights due to a small kitchen fire. We received a warm welcome (and bottle of wine) from the hotel management. As a resident of Sugar Land, we have always enjoyed the town square's abundance of dining and entertainment options, but ended up having a wonderful "staycation". My wife and I are already thinking about doing it again without the kids. Thank you all for turning a hardship into something enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
JeffreyGM, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Emily R:

Thank you so much for choosing the Sugar Land Marriott for your stay. I am sorry to learn about the incident at your home. I hope that the situation has been resolved.

Thank you for letting us be your "home away from home" during those two nights. It was an honor!

Kindly let me know if I can ever assist with anything. My staff and I are at your service.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was here for a 6 day business trip and was very pleased when I was brought to the hotel. It is the middle of a little shopping/restaurant district, and there are a lot of places to get to by foot. The staff was VERY helpful and super friendly. I checked in at 10:30pm and the gentleman at the desk asked me if I had been able to eat dinner yet. When I replied no, he gave me a free drink and appetizer at the bar which I brought back to my room. It was very appreciated! The breakfast buffet had nice options and you could make your own omelette, The rooms were very comfortable and clean.

Dear Jenn D:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be your hosts during your business trip.

We want you to know that you are very special to us and that we will never take your business for granted. I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team. The staff will be delighted.

Kindly let me know if I can ever assist with anything. Have a terrific week!

Very Respectfully,'

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I consider myself blessed to have the opportunity to travel and stay in nice hotels on a regular basis with my job and have become accustomed to great service and attention to detail. 3-5 nights a week my head finds itself away from home on a white hotel linen pillowcase in a different city. After hitting platinum status with a few other chains, I decided to give the Marriott a shot. Had I know what I was missing I would have stayed there from day 1. Their sense of welcome and sincere appreciation is second to no other hotel I’ve had the pleasure of visiting. Not once did my hand touch a door handle at the entrance thanks to the valet and bellhop team that rivals the River Oaks staff. Joseph greeted me with a huge smile at the front desk and made special accommodations to put me in the room I requested. He proceeded tell me the history of the hotel, surrounding area, and attractions in the area. When I got to my room, it was spotless and every possible consideration seemed to have been taken to ensure the room was impeccable. The housekeeping staff was incredibly kind and spent 15 minutes with me practicing a foreign language I’m trying to learn.
Within walking distance are dozens of restaurants and bars as well as city hall. It’s a very family friendly environment and the hotel does a great job of making sure everyone is happy, even the youngsters. After the kind of impression Joseph and the rest of the team made on me at the Marriott, I joined their rewards program and will be staying there again next week and the for the foreseeable future. If you’re ever in Sugarland, at least you don’t have to wonder where you should stay.
Vaya con Dios.

Room Tip: 8th floor has a legit lounge.

Dear Mr. Barrett:

Thank you so much for being so kind and gracious. I have shared your comments with my team. Joseph and the entire team were delighted to hear your feedback. Your feedback means the world to us. We look forward to having you back!

Kindly let me know if I can ever assist with anything. Have a terrific week, Sir.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

From Friday to Sunday, from check in to check out, we encountered ONLY the friendliest staff ever! Everyone seemed genuinely happy to be working there. It was so refreshing! The room was clean and nice. My only complaint was the wi fi service. It was expensive and did not work well. I would definitely stay there again however. The location in Sugarland Town Square was also ideal.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear BeaumontNene:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback.

The entire staff is very appreciative of your kind comments. You are very important to us and we want you to know it.

Thank you for the feedback on the wi-fi service. We will follow up on the issue. Please accept our apology.

Kindly let me know if I can assist with anything before your next visit to Sugar Land. Have a lovely week!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I recently completed my first stay at the Sugarland Marriott and I'm been wondering how I missed staying here in the past seeing how I'm in Houston sometimes twice a month and I have an office just a few miles away. The hotel location is perfectly situated in the town centre area. There's lots of restaurants and stores close by and the entire area has a nice vibe with outdoor seating. Best thing is you can walk everywhere. The hotel is first class and the staff both friendly and helpful. The Concierge lounge has a great view of the City Hall, an impressive site from the 8th floor. Looking forward to coming back to my new preferred hotel in Houston!

Dear Sarasota Chris:

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your first stay in our hotel. It was an honor to have you visit. Since your office is nearby, we hope that you will choose the Sugar Land Marriott for your future visits to Houston.

Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Just spent a delightful weekend at the Sugar Land Marriott on Town Square! The Hotel is used to accommodating guests for wedding festivities. Although the wedding we were attending did not take place at the hotel, we watched many lovely brides, guests, and decorations arrive. The staff was helpful and never seemed hurried. Quite a feat given the excitement! We were able to walk to many wonderful shops including Charming Charlies, one of my favorites. The mall was close by as well. We were able to buy the forgotten flip flops and a belt. Many wonderful and varied restaurants supplemented the fare available at the hotel!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Janeycat48:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are thrilled to know that you loved the hotel and that you were able to walk to various locations in Town Square.

Our entire staff is delighted to learn that you had a great stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

We look forward to having you back in Sugar Land!