Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
$107
$117
$109
$119
Best Western Sugarland Inn(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
$85
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
$105
Hotels.com
$70
$66
ExtendedStay
$107
$64
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$92
$87
Priceline
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskvalet parkingfire pitwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelshops and restaurantsbusiness tripgreat areahome away from homegreat experiencenice locationlobbypearshoppingcarmenburning
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The Sugar Land Marriott Town Square is a wonderful hotel - the staff is very polite and professional. The property is beautiful and in excellent condition. I had the opportunity to experience the hotel's restaurant as well as attend many banquet functions...the food is out of this world.

You must experience the Sugar Land Marriott Town Square!!!

Room Tip: I would recommend the rooms with a pool view or courtyard/fire pit
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
JeffreyGM, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

We are grateful for your kind words. We love "awesome" and we love "delightful!"

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Have a terrific week!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This hotel is located in the center of the Sugarland Towncenter and within walking distance to several restaurants, nightlife and shopping. I attended a business training class and was a great set up for our group. The staff is wonderful and the rooms seemed to have been newly renovated.

Great job and can't wait for our next trip out there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for providing your observations about your recent stay at the Sugar Land Marriott.

We are thrilled to know that you loved our location and service! Your business is very important to us. We will never take it for granted. Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

We look forward to having you back in Sugar Land!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We have multiple training conferences per year, and we try to move around to different locations in Texas and Louisiana. The location is ideal and the food delicious, but most importantly the service from the staff was the best we have ever had in any location. From the most friendly Concierge Lounge Attendant, Louise, and the Sales Admin Mandee that took time out of her day to help, everyone went above and beyond. Every small request was met with a smile and immediate attention, as if we were the only guests in the hotel. The property itself has a very nice courtyard, very nice gym and an excellent bar area. There are also many restaurants and shops within walking distance. The surrounding area is very safe, I went running in the dark in the early mornings and felt safe and secure. I look forward to booking our next event at this property!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing our property for your recent training conference. We appreciate your kind words. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Once again – thank you for making our trip special. You and your team makes us feel at home from the minute we hit the lobby to our early morning departure. I can always count on the expectional level of service each and every time I travel. Keep of the good work. Truly best in class operation.

Room Tip: Newly updated rooms - are wonderful. Also if you you dine at the onsite restraunt - get the pork chop ****...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

It was an honor to meet your family during your visit. Thank you so much for your wonderful words about the Sugar Land Marriott. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home." We are always thrilled to have you back!

Please come back and see us again soon! Please give our regards to your wife.

Hospitably,

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have visited Sugar Land once before and stayed here as well. As we all know, hotels can go through staff changes, management change, etc and one experience can be completely different from the next. I was excited to see that even after a year of my absence, this property is still a breath of fresh air. During my stay with this property, I was greeted by every passing employee, this including a few faces I have recognized since my last stay. The hotel is remarkably kept and the service is excellent. From those In the restaurant, bar & front desk to the bellman & housekeeper assigned to my room, everyone was friendly. I look forward to returning to this location & hopefully with my family next time.

Room Tip: If there is availability, I would request a room overlooking the outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for affording us the opportunity to host your recent training.

We look forward to having you back in Sugar Land!