“Friendly Staff”

Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed here a couple of times in January and February on business. The hotel was finishing a renovation and the lobby, bar and restaurant look great. What really stood out to me was how outgoing and friendly the staff were. They truly made me feel welcome and "at home". I look forward to future trips and staying at the Sugar Land Marriott.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Aaron A, Guest Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay at our Marriott. Our entire team strives to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel and I am delighted that we were just that. I am happy that is was a great experience!

Traveling as often as you do is difficult and we want to be sure we do whatever we can to not only meet but exceed your expectations. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I hope to see you during your next stay in the Sugar Land area.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first trip to Sugar Land couldnt have been better. The motivated staff, clean rooms, and over the top breakfast, lunch, and dinner options helped create a memorable experience. I never had to leave the hotel to have a feeling of what SugarLand has to offer; they do a great job of bringing Sugar Land to the guest. A genuinely caring employee was visible at every turn. Great job Sugar Land Marriott! Clean, incredible food, upscale, caring, attention to detail, great location, unparallelled in my travels. Thank you.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Nicole G, Front Office Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful accolades. I will share the view with our whole team. It is my pleasure to be able to serve our guests. It is amazing to meet people from all over. Our whole team takes great pride in knowing that we have made our guests stay memorable. Thank you so much for sharing your experieces during your stays with us.

I look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Sugr Land area!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Checked in on Friday. There was a big convention going on - but the place looked great. Hotel was very clean. Staff were professional, polite and polished. Room was really clean and comfortable. Great view of the pool. The convention was there the whole weekend, with lots of activity and people. Housekeeping and staff kept everything neat and tidy. It felt good to be greeted by a friendly face every time I turned a corner or entered the lobby. The location was amazing, with shops and restaurants just out the front door! True hospitality at its finest.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and with our team members on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you saw that we all love what we do. I know, for me, I love meeting people from all over that normally we would not get the opportunity to meet. I know our team shares this same view and they really do want to make each guests stay memorable.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us! I hope to see you when you return to the Sugar Land area.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Sugarland Marriott over Presidents' Day weekend. Wow, what an amazing and friendly staff. I love the new lobby and bar area. Very chic! I attended a group conference and it could not have been better. The food was terrific and the staff was even better. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience about staying with us. I am so glad that you were able to relax and that you received excellent service. We want guests that stay to only have a productive stay but hoping be able to unwind as well. Anything we can do to make either of those things possible, we are happy to be of service.

Thank you again for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My company recently hosted it's annual leadership conference at this property and to say that the experience was incredible would actually be unfair to the staff of the hotel. Every aspect of my experience- the rooms, the food, the friendliness of the employees- was SUPERLATIVE. The hotel's location is also fantastic- so much to see and do in an absolutely beautiful setting. Thank you!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest while you were in town for your conference. I am very happy that we not only met, but exceeded your expectations. That is what we strive to do with each guest. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

I hope that we see you the next time your travels bring you to the Sugar Land area.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Loved the location and the hotel...Excellent service. Lobby was very attractive and the food was excellent. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Lots of great shops and restaurant within walking distance also.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased that overall you had a great stay and the service and staff you encountered exceeded your expectations. I am glad that you were able to utilize all the amenities Town Square has to offer as well.

I look forward to your next stay! Thank you for taking the time to review and for staying with us.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The restaurant, bar, lobby, meeting rooms and more were renovated and gorgeous! the service was great and I was very comfortable while staying there last weekend. The hotel is surrounded by so many shops and restaurants that you have choices galore but don't forget to eat in the Burning Pear; the buffet was fantastic!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Nicole G, Front Office Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am estatic that you loved our property's refresh. I am glad you were able to enjoy the local amenities Town Square has to offer with our surrounding shops, restaurants and bars. We also have new menus in our restaurant and glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well.

Thank you once again for your feedback. I look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to the Sugar Land area.