Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
$107
$119
$117
$109
Best Western Sugarland Inn(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
$85
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
$105
$107
Crystal Inn(Sugar Land)
$79
$64
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskvalet parkingfire pitwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelshops and restaurantsbusiness tripgreat areahome away from homegreat experiencenice locationlobbypearshoppingcarmenburning
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were treated royally the whole time. One of the best hotel experiences. Everyone went above and beyond.From the moment we arrived.... We felt so happy. Food was delicious, pool was lovely too ! The location has shopping and eateries and somuch to do. Very clean and fun in every way.

• Stayed: August 2012
Pete K, Public Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Review from 2012

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed here for our anniversary because my in-laws live in Sugar Land and we could drop our 6 year old off with them for the night yet still be close. We were extremely pleased with our stay. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They sent us complimentary champagne since they knew we were there for our anniversary. We also ordered dessert from room service which was prompt and delicious. The hotel is in a fabulous location and you can walk to all the restaurants and shopping in the area which is a real luxury in the Houston area. Would definitely stay here again for another 'stay-cation'.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Pete K, Front Office Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

thank you very much for posting your comments.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

As others have stated this hotel is in a great location. The staff is very curtious and professional. The hotel bar is great. The rooms are horrible. The carpet is run down and sticky. I swear the matresses are nothing but a piece of ply wood with a little cotton on top. They are the hardest things I have ever slept on. The pillows are flat as well as the comfortor. They must have "summer" comforters on right now because it is nothing more than a thick sheet. It's so short it hardly even covers your feet.
I have been coming to this hotel for 4 years now always hoping to find that it has been renovated. I am giving up and will be staying at a newer hotel from now on.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank razorbacks11111
Andrea T, Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Great customer service is certainly an aspect of our hotel that we pride ourselves on and strive to perfect, daily. Thank you again for acknowledging the high level of service that you received while staying with us.

I am delighted to report that we are currently in the preliminary phase of our full refresh. I am quite confident that you will be impressed with our new project and the first to arrive are new beds and they will be here by the fall. I hope that you will have an opportunity to stay with us once the project is complete.

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sugar Land Marriott hotel!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The Sugar Land Marriott Town Square is in a great location. Area seems very safe with easy access to the Interstate. There are nice restaurants as well as shopping within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and the room price was a reasonable. The room however just didn’t seem up to Marriott standards. The duvet felt as if it were made of a type of rubber material, was hot and made a strange sound when moved. I have never experienced such at a Marriott. Also there was the "surprise" charge for parking. I read on the web site where "on site parking" was free - and that is the case…..just don't use the valet. If the valet drives your car into the "Complimentary" parking garage which is literally less than 1/4 of a block - it's apparently $23 per night "Valet" charge. Shame on me for not reading the “fine” print.

Room Tip: Park your own car...the walk is so minimul.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

thank you very much for posting your comments.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Despite the excellent staff, I would not stay again. unless they renovate. This hotel has had so much wear and tear.
I had stay for an extended stay and started to notice how filthy the place was. I caught the maid rinsing out the glasses in the bathroom sink!!!

The old carpet is just gross,lots of stains on towels and bed skirts. The place has a musty smokey smell especially on lower floors.
I actually caught the worst sinus infection of my life, I woke up each moring feeling like crude. The AC runs nonstop. I could not take this place any more checked out and started to feel better right away.

Room Tip: Only stay one night
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tootieday
Andrea T, Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Sugar Land and for sharing your review. I will absolutely follow up on the few issues you encountered during your visit with us.

We were thrilled to read how you enjoyed our location and services. We will celebrate those with our Ambassadors as we do so enjoy when we go above and beyond our guests' expectations.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return.