“Excellent, a must visit”

Turquoise Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Turquoise Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 372 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our cuisine is made of a wide variety of heart-healthy fresh foods cooked daily. The menu will satisfy all kind of taste with hot & cold appetizers, soups, salads, vegetarian meals, Top quality meat including our famous Lamb shops, and tasty desserts. Toast a glass of fine wine or good beer with any delicious meal in a fine dining setting, or enjoy a sweet evening with a couple of drinks on our beautiful patio. Come check out our Fabulous Brunch every Sunday between 11 AM -2:30 PM and enjoy variety of Salads, appetizers,two entrees,vegetables, mini desserts and pastries,hot tea and famous cooked to order Omelet Station for only $16.95
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've been to Sugar Land plenty of times. I've been to most restaurants here. This was a place I always walked by. Not sure exactly why. After all, I like Mediterranean food. I was encouraged by my Turkish colleagues to give it a try. as we walked in, you can feel the Turkish environment. Food was great, the cost was very reasonable. I will definitely do it again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I encouraged my colleagues to give it a try. As we walked in, it was pretty empty. Normally a Red Flag for me. But I will tell you, I had a great experience. First, the waiter. He was very nice and accommodating. When he heard it was our first time, he told us about the restaurant. "On the weekends, it's always busy... But at lunch, one day packed, another... not so much".

Next the food. They had a 3 course lunch fix, but we all opted for the a la carte menu. We started with hummus. It was good. We all had different Greek sandwiches. Mine was the Mediterranean wrap. Really great! The restaurant was very clean. I understand from the waiter they have live music on the weekends. Might have to come back for that.

I'm glad I finally made it here. I'll be back!

1  Thank cyosser
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Probably the worst Mediterranean place in sugar land. Didn't even serve balsamic rice and the jasmine rice was soggy and bland. The grill chicken was dry and tough and tasteless... Worse, the food price was quite high - not surprise as it is in town center. Other restaraunts nearby were busy but this one only had a couple tables, although this was the reason we came in as we didn't want to wait but end up we waited for quite a long time for our food. Never go back.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just did not enjoy the food there. It was greasy. Nice atmosphere and outdoor seating on the street (fun to watch people).He is a very nice owner.

1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed March 23, 2014

we were walking around and we stopped to see the menu and one of their server said try it its great place and great food and he was right, the lahmacon and adana were perfect and their pita is something to die for, their Kunafa was good but we ate better in another Turkish places.

jimdokuyucu53, Owner at Turquoise Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you very much for your support of Turquoise Grill. We always take your comments as positive. I wouls personally fix you an excellent complimentary Kunefe when you visit next time.
Take Care,