“Enjoyable”

Turquoise Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Turquoise Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 372 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our cuisine is made of a wide variety of heart-healthy fresh foods cooked daily. The menu will satisfy all kind of taste with hot & cold appetizers, soups, salads, vegetarian meals, Top quality meat including our famous Lamb shops, and tasty desserts. Toast a glass of fine wine or good beer with any delicious meal in a fine dining setting, or enjoy a sweet evening with a couple of drinks on our beautiful patio. Come check out our Fabulous Brunch every Sunday between 11 AM -2:30 PM and enjoy variety of Salads, appetizers,two entrees,vegetables, mini desserts and pastries,hot tea and famous cooked to order Omelet Station for only $16.95
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff was wonderful here the night we visited. We tried many different dishes and pizza -- most if not all were very good. My kids got to make their own pizza which was fun!
We haven't gotten a chance to return just yet but it will be on our list when in the area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I am visiting my daughter and son-in-law in Sugar Land Texas. They introduced me to the Turquoise Grill a couple of years ago and I love it! There is still room for improvement but I think there is a lot of care that goes into making their food and the owner and staff are always lovely to me. The Gyro "lamb" is really delicious and I always order that on top of a Greek Salad. We pick food up a lot and bring it home for the family. My little 2 year old Granddaughter just loves the Gyro meat and the rice they have on ther children's menu. I am completely shocked when we go into the restaurant for lunch and there is hardly anyone there? It's a shame because it really is good!

2  Thank 1Jewel
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was a huge disappointment. After reading the reviews, I was eager to eat here. My husband is middle eastern decent and looked forward to trying old favorites like the grape leaves, falafel
And hummus. All three were horrible. If I threw the falafel patty at a cat, it would have knocked it over, it was a hard little puck. The grape leaves were canned, and all items were taken from the leftovers from the SUnday brunch buffet. Two people in our party ordered hamburgers and they had the same consistency of a hockey puck. I would never go here again. On top of the horrible food, the waiter ignored us the entire time and I needed to go looking for him if we needed something. We were the only table in the restaurant. Too many other restaurants in the same venue to ever come back to this place. The worst food I have had in years!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Lamb Stew that my wife ordered, and I shared, was one of the best things I have ever eaten. Wonderfully spiced and seasoned. I had the Moroccan grilled chicken, which was god, though not as good as the lamb stew.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The side walk seating is nice and the food tasty. The service was pleasant and efficient. It was a good place for a quick, casual lunch.