“Birthday dinner”

Kublai Khan Stir Fry
Ranked #42 of 393 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great food you can have them prepare for you. Just do not go overboard on the spice selections. I had the seafood choices and some tofu for my protein; mixed it with shallots, celery, carrots and some ginger seasoning. I skipped the sauces as they tend to have more sweetness for my taste. I had them serve my stir-fry over salad greens. Yum. My other family members did the beef and chicken combos. If you are not sure what pairings to use, they have handy recipe cards you can use to make your dinner. This is a wonderful spot for family dinners as everyone can select what they want and leave the rest.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I love the food; you can make your own creation and use a variety of selected foods. It doesn't take long at all for your food to come. The only reasons I rated it four stars was because their staff (mainly manager) is cranky and the adult "create your own stir fry" is pretty expensive, considering how small the bowl they give you is. But I recommend it if you aren't that hungry.
Tip: the pineapple in your stir fry gives it a nice, juicy flavor! I'd use plenty of it!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Fresh, Plentiful ingredients combined to test your taste buds! We have been here several times and always look forward to our next visit. Great service and endless surprises as you create your own dish with every visit. Its a must do!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Its a typical Mongolian style stir fry that seem to be growing in the Houston area. This one sets itself apart from some of the others with noticeably fresher ingredients, a great atmosphere, and spectacular service.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had a great first experience at Kublai Khan Stir Fry. Great selection of choices...fresh and plentiful; Clean and inviting atmosphere with a nice and new feel; Quick service and wonderful attention...Marvin, our waiter, was The Very Best ! An overall great experience ! We can't wait until our next visit ! RH &KL