“Consistently Great”
Review of Churrascos

Churrascos
Reserve with OpenTable
Churrascos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 373 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 59 and Highway 6
Description: Print MenuIts namesake – the famed Cordúa Churrasco steak - sparked Houston’s Latin American revelation nearly 25 years ago, and the flame is still burning strong at Churrascos.The tantalizing menu mixes up native Latin ingredients with the unexpected for a culinary line-up that is as artful as it is delightful, including bacon-wrapped shrimp taquitos, ethereally light angel wings, bahia grilled chicken, yuca fries, and, of course, the award-winning Churrasco – voted one of the best 20 steaks in America by Esquire magazine. Signature items include the Churrasco, a charcoal-grilled center-cut beef tenderloin steak; Tres Leches dessert - vanilla cake laced with three sweet creams and topped with a light meringue and Cordua’s signature plantain chips and chimichurri are served on every table
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have been to this location twice now in the last few months, and both times we were impressed by the service and food. We've had the lobster & shrimp bisque, angel wings, empanadas, steak churrasco, tres leches, and bread pudding, and we considered all of them excellent. Our last waiter had excellent knowledge of scotch whiskey, and the previous waiter made wonderful wine recommendations. Service all around was superb. Now I am not saying this is one of the best restaurants in the Houston area, but we do consider it one of the best in Sugar Land. When my wife and I want a deliciously satisfying meal, we like this place.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Although I have been eating at Churrasco's since the mid 1990s, this was my first time to visit the Sugar Land location. I am happy to say that it is as great as the others. I love the complimentary plantain chips (it's hard to stop at just one or two bowls). My puntas (beef) was perfectly cooked and perfectly seasoned with chimichurri. The beef was accompanied by a family style platter of vegetables and rice. Alas, I didn't have any room to try the Tres Leches which is their signature dessert. The service for our party of 7 was attentive and professional. I will be back on my trip to Sugar Land!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food is always excellent at Churrascos. Unfortunately the service didn't match.They were late in the bringing our food and horrible at bussing the table. Our disaster came while the dinner plates were still on the table. Unacceptable for a high end restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Beef Empanadas, Pollo Encamisado with veggies, finished off with Bread Pudding is about as good as it gets. Never had a bad meal at the Sugar Land Churrascos. Excellent, attentive, and gracious service. My wife and I always split the entree and still have some to take home.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I love our waiter, Sr. Ernesto. I only gave 4 stars because the overall service was a little slower than I expected (in the beginning my bottomless drinks weren't getting filled fast enough) but it was packed. You can't go wrong with the 5 bottomless drink options ($12 extra). The brunch layout may look small but I love the various Latino food options. If you are 65 yrs and over ask for the discount!